Build Theme!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  NylonPantFan : (28 June 2014 - 07:57 AM) Is anyone interested in going halves with me for Shiny Nylon Arts?
@  NylonPantFan : (27 June 2014 - 08:56 AM) Attn: Saunasuitman, did you receive my private message?
@  wuffur : (27 June 2014 - 07:51 AM) some nice pants on shinynylonvid ,through youtube.
@  chile83 : (26 June 2014 - 02:22 PM) thank's all for your very good share =D
@  Polydoe : (26 June 2014 - 11:06 AM)
@  remixedcat : (25 June 2014 - 05:11 PM) hey hey h6ye
@  red : (25 June 2014 - 07:37 AM) hello you lovely shiny people.
@  shyguy : (25 June 2014 - 07:05 AM) <3
@  unknown : (24 June 2014 - 06:27 AM) I just wish my upload speed was better
@  AdidasRegenj... : (23 June 2014 - 09:21 AM) I have tons of pictures to share. However, uploading on this site is annoying. Slow and inconvenient ... sorry
@  Theo_Vilmos : (21 June 2014 - 01:04 AM) @NylonPantFan I would absolutely go halves with you on that! PM me? :)
@  NylonPantFan : (20 June 2014 - 11:49 AM) If anyone is interested in going halves with me for a month of Shiny Nylon Arts, contact me.
@  AdidasRegenj... : (19 June 2014 - 09:50 AM) Gallery
@  remixedcat : (14 June 2014 - 03:46 PM) your first post!
@  Manolo : (13 June 2014 - 06:36 AM) adidas
@  remixedcat : (07 June 2014 - 08:12 PM) keep up the new content everyone. :)
@  king 47 : (07 June 2014 - 11:54 AM) Nice videos posting saunasuitman thanks for posting those hot videos
@  100%Nylon : (03 June 2014 - 06:22 AM) Awesome pants king47 :-) Waterproof too I asume? I have a blue pair coming with the matching jacket
@  remixedcat : (02 June 2014 - 06:24 PM) most welcome x ;)
@  shyguy : (02 June 2014 - 05:06 AM) Cat thx for pics you shared :)

Photo

www.shinynylonphotos.com

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ric

ric

Advanced Member

• Member+
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 08:16 AM

:D I am pleased to present my new online store of photos of girls in shiny nylon shorts,were you will find the prettiest girls wearing all kinds of nylon shorts, and other clothes made of nylon and Lycra. At this moment I have some photoset of girls wearing shiny shorts, but I want to make more set with nylon shellsuits, tracksuits,and other shiny clothes. I hope that this initiative will wake up enough interest to be profitable and I can keep doing photos of this type. I invite you to visit my new web www.shinynylonphotos.com, and I hope you enjoy it. If ther is a good interest I have the idea of hiring some models, and make photo sessions in al kind of nylon clothes, because it's becoming harder to find pictures of girls wearing these clothes.

Attached Files

#2 meeshums

meeshums

Advanced Member

• Member+
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 02:33 PM

your sight seems very interesting. do we have to pay to sign up? just curious.

#3 ric

ric

Advanced Member

• Member+
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:55 AM

your sight seems very interesting. do we have to pay to sign up? just curious.

Is an online store, there is no charge for registering as a buyer. only pay for the set of photos you want to buy

#4 meeshums

meeshums

Advanced Member

• Member+
  • 301 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 10:34 AM

Is an online store, there is no charge for registering as a buyer. only pay for the set of photos you want to buy

can we browse through sets before we make purchases?

#5 ric

ric

Advanced Member

• Member+
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 08:38 AM

can we browse through sets before we make purchases?

In each set there are samples of the photos contained in it, and a file with thumbnails so you can see thumbnails of all photos included in the set

#6 meeshums

meeshums

Advanced Member

• Member+
  • 301 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:16 PM

In each set there are samples of the photos contained in it, and a file with thumbnails so you can see thumbnails of all photos included in the set

hey its me again i registered on your site and sent you a suggestion, but im unsure wheteher or not you got it so here it is. have one girl wearing black nylon pants and a t shirt. have another girl wearing red nylon tearaway pants (if you have any available for the model to put on)and have them play basketball against each other

#7 ric

ric

Advanced Member

• Member+
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:57 AM

hey its me again i registered on your site and sent you a suggestion, but im unsure wheteher or not you got it so here it is. have one girl wearing black nylon pants and a t shirt. have another girl wearing red nylon tearaway pants (if you have any available for the model to put on)and have them play basketball against each other

Hello, I note your ideas for the future. I have received many suggestions, but not always I have the clothes or models willing to wear it. When it starts to get warm I want to do sessions with girls doing outdoor sports.
At the moment I have created the first photoset of girls in shiny nylon tracksuits, so you can see the new update at shinynylonphotos.com

#8 meeshums

meeshums

Advanced Member

• Member+
  • 301 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:06 PM

Hello, I note your ideas for the future. I have received many suggestions, but not always I have the clothes or models willing to wear it. When it starts to get warm I want to do sessions with girls doing outdoor sports.
At the moment I have created the first photoset of girls in shiny nylon tracksuits, so you can see the new update at shinynylonphotos.com

I saw that you did a set of nylon tracksuits. very nice. i look forward to future posts.