Build Theme!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  chile83 : (16 October 2014 - 11:54 PM) really beautiful pant and butt :)
@  tommylee : (15 October 2014 - 11:13 AM)
@  shyguy : (06 October 2014 - 11:24 AM) yeah thx :)
@  peter_h : (02 October 2014 - 10:06 AM) A boner is more like something that grows big within your pants if you become horny for whatever reason
@  shyguy : (01 October 2014 - 11:36 PM) or is a "boner" equivalent to horny when talking about women?
@  shyguy : (01 October 2014 - 09:06 PM) I think their pussy just do get bigger etc.... big like an muffin
@  shyguy : (01 October 2014 - 09:05 PM) they don't have a "boner" I think
@  shyguy : (01 October 2014 - 09:05 PM) how about women.... how they...
@  shyguy : (01 October 2014 - 09:03 PM) Hmm...
@  adidasse : (01 October 2014 - 09:02 PM) yup but there's other words also
@  shyguy : (01 October 2014 - 04:52 PM) hows that called when your "boner" squirts? just an orgasm?
@  shyguy : (01 October 2014 - 04:45 PM) I think my boner is too hard now when I finally got my pants on
@  shyguy : (01 October 2014 - 04:44 PM) I bought too small nylon pants for me...
@  slip and sli... : (26 September 2014 - 09:23 AM) when a man gets aroused lol
@  shyguy : (25 September 2014 - 10:08 PM) Whats a boner?
@  slip and sli... : (25 September 2014 - 09:32 AM) After a long hot summer, it feels good to wear my zexy swishy pants again. And now I have a boner :P
@  slip and sli... : (21 September 2014 - 09:13 AM) try messaging remixedcat, she might be able to help you out :)
@  saunasuitgirl : (21 September 2014 - 07:08 AM) anyone can explain me how to delete my pictures?
@  shyguy : (18 September 2014 - 11:10 AM) ahh never mind... got it send
@  shyguy : (18 September 2014 - 10:50 AM) trying to send a first message, and its impossible... is this site dead?

Photo

new shiny nylon tracksuit photos at shinynylonphotos.com

tracksuit nylon shiny shinynylonphotos.com shiny clothes photos videos

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 ric

ric

Advanced Member

• Member+
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 02:34 AM

Hi all,
I have just added a new photoset with a cute girl wearing a shiny nylon tracksuit to my web http://shinynylonphotos.com/photoset61
As always you can download some high resolution samples.
I hope you enjoy.

Attached Files

#2 NylonPantFan

NylonPantFan

Advanced Member

• Member+
  • 500 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:07 AM

Hi all,
I have just added a new photoset with a cute girl wearing a shiny nylon tracksuit to my web http://shinynylonphotos.com/photoset61
I hope you enjoy.

It isn't *really* my thing but good find nonetheless.

#3 ric

ric

Advanced Member

• Member+
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:06 AM

It isn't *really* my thing but good find nonetheless.

Thanks for your comment, the comments help me to know that people like. I like nylon jogging suit and in general all nylon clothing, but the photo shoots I've done on this theme have hardly any sales, and does not cover the costs of the model, so I can not do all that I would like. What kind of clothes you like to see in the pictures?
For the next session I have a very bright nylon clothing, see photos Attached File  DSC_4490ret.jpg   254.09KB   289 downloadsAttached File  DSC_4491ret.jpg   221.44KB   267 downloads, is this the kind of clothes that you like?
I wish I could produce photos and videos of girls dressed in shiny nylon clothes, and I wonder if there are enough people interested in this kind of pictures.

#4 NylonPantFan

NylonPantFan

Advanced Member

• Member+
  • 500 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:12 AM

Thanks for your comment, the comments help me to know that people like. I like nylon jogging suit and in general all nylon clothing, but the photo shoots I've done on this theme have hardly any sales, and does not cover the costs of the model, so I can not do all that I would like. What kind of clothes you like to see in the pictures?
For the next session I have a very bright nylon clothing, see photos Attached File  DSC_4490ret.jpg   254.09KB   289 downloadsAttached File  DSC_4491ret.jpg   221.44KB   267 downloads, is this the kind of clothes that you like?
I wish I could produce photos and videos of girls dressed in shiny nylon clothes, and I wonder if there are enough people interested in this kind of pictures.

If you feel like doing some reading:

http://www.shinyspor...dy-and-welcome/

Also, refer to my VHS tapes thread in the video forum.

#5 shinymoney

shinymoney

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:47 AM

hy ric! thats perfect!!

#6 keine

keine

Advanced Member

• Member+
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:54 AM

Yeah Ric!!!

These Clothes wet are perfect.

#7 nours

nours

I'm Shy!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 07:27 AM

sorry

#8 ric

ric

Advanced Member

• Member+
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 07:55 AM

enjoy ! :yes:
'want more ?

No, I do not want more! I do not want your upload my photos without permission, because if the first thing you do when you buy a photoset is illegally distribute the photos, I will be impossible for me to get money to continue taking pictures.
Do You really think I can convince a model to make the next photo shoot for less than 2 euros? (Which is what you've paid me)

I try to ask very little money for the photos, for those who appreciate these photos can support my work, and allow me to continue taking pictures. but if the first person who buys for 2 euros distribute for free the photos, I think that I can not convince any model to make more pictures.

#9 NylonPantFan

NylonPantFan

Advanced Member

• Member+
  • 500 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 07:56 AM

enjoy ! :yes:
'want more ?

While i think the negative was unecessary, I'm assuming it's because these photos cost money, I will agree that you were wrong to upload these because the price is fair-as much as I'm sick of everything being about the almighty $ which is what causes problems. My two cents...

#10 NylonPantFan

NylonPantFan

Advanced Member

• Member+
  • 500 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:09 AM

No, I do not want more! I do not want your upload my photos without permission, because if the first thing you do when you buy a photoset is illegally distribute the photos, I will be impossible for me to get money to continue taking pictures.
Do You really think I can convince a model to make the next photo shoot for less than 2 euros? (Which is what you've paid me)

I try to ask very little money for the photos, for those who appreciate these photos can support my work, and allow me to continue taking pictures. but if the first person who buys for 2 euros distribute for free the photos, I think that I can not convince any model to make more pictures.

Actually, another point here-because you're a part of this forum, is that charging for your material kills the anonymity that we're all trying to maintain. So it's a dilemma really.

#11 peter_h

peter_h

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:46 AM

Hi all,
I hope you enjoy.

Nice set of pictures.

I also bought the other set you posted earlier, those are great too :)

#12 Mdifca

Mdifca

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:12 PM

Ric thank you for your great work! I'm sorry people have to ruin it for you. I do like what your doing by adding nylon pants to the pictures on your site. Thanks again!

#13 byrd

byrd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 09:46 AM

put more put a girl in trackies thats masterbating or all wet i love pics of girls in nylon pants shorts and nylon tracksuit

#14 Dana S

Dana S

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 03:14 AM

Wow, this is EXACTLY what I like :thumbsup: :wub:

#15 SSF

SSF

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 727 posts
  • LocationMoscow Region Russia

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:24 AM

Hi all,

Thank you! I like it! But I like your other model with dark hair more. Can you post more photosets with her? Can I repost your sample pics at Russian fetish forums and social networks? And I want to buy your photosets. But I do not have a international bank card. Is it possible that I pay you through WebMoney?
Glory to Kinkelia

#16 NylonPantFan

NylonPantFan

Advanced Member

• Member+
  • 500 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:38 PM

Hi all,
I hope you enjoy.

-Wait a minute, is this the curmpled up nylon like the shell suit material or is it regular nylon?

#17 NylonPantFan

NylonPantFan

Advanced Member

• Member+
  • 500 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:58 PM

Thank you! I like it! But I like your other model with dark hair more. Can you post more photosets with her? Can I repost your sample pics at Russian thing forums and social networks? And I want to buy your photosets. But I do not have a international bank card. Is it possible that I pay you through WebMoney?

I also like this, if I had a rear pose of it, that would be amazing. Unemployment sucks.

#18 SSF

SSF

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 727 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:58 PM

-Wait a minute, is this the curmpled up nylon like the shell suit material or is it regular nylon?

What is regular nylon? Can you give a link to pic with it or can you repost a pic?
Glory to Kinkelia

#19 SSF

SSF

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 727 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 01:02 PM

I also like this, if I had a rear pose of it, that would be amazing. Unemployment sucks.

Мне нравятся шатенки!!! :wub: I like brown-haired girls. And I really would like to see photos of this model in shellsuit.
Glory to Kinkelia

#20 NylonPantFan

NylonPantFan

Advanced Member

• Member+
  • 500 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 01:06 PM

What is regular nylon? Can you give a link to pic with it or can you repost a pic?

-You're into the shellsuits, that material is rough. The nylon I like is smooth and sensuous to the touch.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tracksuit, nylon, shiny, shinynylonphotos.com, shiny clothes photos videos