Jump to content
Shiny Sports
87BA27F5-4622-4F9F-A037-43D29F42183A.jpeg
 
Credit My new swimsuit arrived

87BA27F5-4622-4F9F-A037-43D29F42183A.jpeg


Credit

My new swimsuit arrived

From the album:

shinygirl

  • 665 images
  • 6 comments
  • 1,818 image comments

Photo Information for 87BA27F5-4622-4F9F-A037-43D29F42183A.jpeg


Recommended Comments

And no logo? Looks like they're cheating on you :lol:. Does size M fits on you? I got 2 Longshirts and one is an size M and is far too small for me...

3 hours ago, shinygirl said:

 

 

Damn this Site is hardcore BUGGING again!

Link to comment
2 hours ago, ShineR said:

And no logo? Looks like they're cheating on you :lol:. Does size M fits on you? I got 2 Longshirts and one is an size M and is far too small for me...

 

Damn this Site is hardcore BUGGING again!

I don’t think they cheated me :dry: because the PU coated swimsuit is without printed logo :tongue:
Just have a look https://www.amazon.de/dp/B08H1BRDGY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_i_XMF9VDDBJZ7HHMQSXPNX

And you should know it’s Chinese size. If you buy your shirts in size M, in Europe it’s children’s size. :lol:

My European size is L. So I bought this swimsuit in XXL. :P 

Link to comment
ShineR

Posted (edited)

 I was joking with cheating. But why don't you bought directly from Aliexpress? Mostly Amazon Sellers buy also from Ali and then sell with profit on amazon...

https://m.de.aliexpress.com/item/32956554343.html

 

Yeah size M was an mistake, I'm also an asia XL/XXL

I meant with bugging ... i wanted to quote and there was happening all but nothing I wanted...

Edited by ShineR
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, ShineR said:

 I was joking with cheating. But why don't you bought directly from Aliexpress? Mostly Amazon Sellers buy also from Ali and then sell with profit on amazon...

€ 22,42 | LEOHEX 2018 Sexy Frauen Bademode Japanischen Sexy High Cut Stück Weibliche Badende Bade Sommer Anzug Schwimmen https://a.aliexpress.com/_uzCUZ3

 

Yeah size M was an mistake, I'm also an asia XL/XXL

I meant with bugging ... i wanted to quote and there was happening all but nothing I wanted...

I didn’t bought from amazon. I paid 24€. I only want to show you the swimsuit on a serious link ;)

But I think it’s absolutely uninteresting it you pay 24 or 34€ for this amazing swimsuit. It’s much cheaper then buy a popular brand swimsuit. 

Link to comment

That's right... I only hate those capitalists making money with everything they could even if they sell their Granny. I have seen it on Amazon often enough.

I specially like these Realise suits but they aren't that cheap.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

You look amazing and so shiny! Its a nice suit for combining with shiny nylon!

Link to comment
10 hours ago, ShineR said:

That's right... I only hate those capitalists making money with everything they could even if they sell their Granny. I have seen it on Amazon often enough.

I specially like these Realise suits but they aren't that cheap.

I also like this Realise Swimsuits. But it’s much to expensive 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...