Jump to content
Shiny Sports

D0F40C75-4CE0-486A-945B-723608D4A54D


shinygirl

My shiny satin ass

  • Like 7

From the album:

shinygirl

  • 436 images
  • 6 comments
  • 1,254 image comments

Photo Information for D0F40C75-4CE0-486A-945B-723608D4A54D


Recommended Comments

10 minutes ago, Ox1979 said:

Frrakun beautiful. I'd pull those out your ass with my teeth.   Then drill both your holes..

You naughty guy. I get wet between my legs by thinking on it. Ripp my panty. My holes are waiting for you. :whistling:

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Ox1979 said:

Shove a thick plug in your ass. Have you 69 me and I use a huge dildo to stretch your pussy to its limits

Omg that’s great. Stuff all my holes regardless. Stretch it till I scream. Hold my head close to your hips and cum in my mouth until I choke. 

Link to comment

How deep would you suck my cock into your mouth?    Oh and it would be at least a really thick 8 inch dildo shoved balls deep into your pussy.

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Ox1979 said:

How deep would you suck my cock into your mouth?    Oh and it would be at least a really thick 8 inch dildo shoved balls deep into your pussy.

As deep as possible. Try it. 
Damn. That’s really thick. But if you gag me and fix me in frogtie you’ve enough time for sinking it slowly deep in my pussy. 

6 hours ago, loveshiny said:

O I wish I could bury my face between those ass cheeks 

It would be a pleasure to me to cover your face with my ass cheeks to smother 

Link to comment

I would like to shove those satin panties aside so I can enter your asshole. And fuck your shiny little ass slow and deep. And when I cum I dump my load deep in your ass. Then I pull out and watch you cum fart in your satin panties. 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Shinyfun11 said:

I would like to shove those satin panties aside so I can enter your asshole. And fuck your shiny little ass slow and deep. And when I cum I dump my load deep in your ass. Then I pull out and watch you cum fart in your satin panties. 

And then I take out my satin panty, wrap your cock in it and stuff it deep in my mouth to give you a panty blowjob

  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, shinygirl said:

And then I take out my satin panty, wrap your cock in it and stuff it deep in my mouth to give you a panty blowjob

Hmmmmmmm oooooo yes!!!!! I can already feel that satin and your throat deep over my cock. 

Link to comment
18 minutes ago, frenchkwaylover said:

Would love to rub on your ass while you're wearing a nice white K-Way rainpant

Why not. Would like to pull the k-way deep through my ass cheeks and then you take your hand and drives slowly between my ass cheeks form back to front for doing a handjob :whistling:

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, shinygirl said:

Why not. Would like to pull the k-way deep through my ass cheeks and then you take your hand and drives slowly between my ass cheeks form back to front for doing a handjob :whistling:

reather doing an "assjob" rubbing slowly o, the K-Way pants between your ass cheeks

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, wacker23 said:

man that satin looks perfect on u.  Love fucking in satin  :)

Me too. My husband gets really hot when he see my shiny ass in such a position :whistling:

 

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Ox1979 said:

That is how all shiny stuff should fit a womans ass. Splitting her cheeks. Perfection at its finest

if it does not do the panties, then there is already someone who splits my ass :whistling:

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Transnylon said:

I want to bury my face in them knickers!!!!!!

Would you like to sleep a hole night on my booty, with face in my knickers?

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...