Jump to content
Shiny Sports

0FBDBAAC-8A83-4FBB-BBF5-1EB81265E3DF

shinygirl
Sign in to follow this  

My shiny yellow nylon pants


Sign in to follow this  

From the album:

shinygirl

  • 295 images
  • 6 comments
  • 981 image comments

Photo Information for 0FBDBAAC-8A83-4FBB-BBF5-1EB81265E3DF


Recommended Comments

@Shinyfun11  

Just so you know, under my shiny nylon pants I’m wearing a tight fit onepiece swimsuit. On the table lies a scissor. 

First I fix my legs spreed on the couch. Then I pull a semi transparent latex vacuum mask over my head. Finally I fix my hands with handcuffs. 
And now guy, I’m yours. :whistling:

Share this comment


Link to comment
9 hours ago, shinygirl said:

@Shinyfun11  

Just so you know, under my shiny nylon pants I’m wearing a tight fit onepiece swimsuit. On the table lies a scissor. 

First I fix my legs spreed on the couch. Then I pull a semi transparent latex vacuum mask over my head. Finally I fix my hands with handcuffs. 
And now guy, I’m yours. :whistling:

I would instantly get the scissors and cut 2 small holes in your nylon pants and one piece swimsuit then i would enter first your pussy and slow fuck you until you cum for the first time of many orgasms. Than i would wait and reload my cock. And when im ready for the second time i would slowly enter your pussy and at the same time intert a massive butt plug with build in vibrator. I would take a small piece of tape and close the breathing hole in your latex hood. And set the vibratornto max and fuck your pussy wildly until you squirt in your pants and pass out in a massivr orgasm.

Share this comment


Link to comment
3 hours ago, Shinyfun11 said:

I would take a small piece of tape and close the breathing hole in your latex hood. And set the vibratornto max and fuck your pussy wildly until you squirt in your pants and pass out in a massivr orgasm.

Damn. You’re crazy. I would fight for breath while you ruthless ride my shiny nylon booty. You’ll punish my holes hardly till I slump under you.

When I wake up again, I’m still bound. The latex vacuum hood I still over my head. Only the hole in my mask is a little bit greater. I’m happy to breathe again. But then you plug your cock through the hole deep into my mouth. Your cock closes the hole completely. Now I’m unable the breath again while you’re fucking me hardly in my mouth until I almost choke on your cum. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 11/11/2019 at 8:49 PM, shinygirl said:

Inside or outside my pants? :whistling::D

Both outside and inside your pants :-) what type of pants are they? I love the see through on them

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, Valentemark said:

Both outside and inside your pants :-) what type of pants are they? I love the see through on them

These are rain pants. And I’m wearing a spandex suit under it. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 11/23/2019 at 11:45 AM, shinygirl said:

These are rain pants. And I’m wearing a spandex suit under it. 

The feeling of just the nylon touching your skin gets me horny! I have a picture to share with you...

Share this comment


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Shiny Sports Chat

Shiny Sports Chat

Please enter your display name

×
×
  • Create New...