Jump to content
Shiny Sports

B6635688-9A58-4644-ADE5-6374B6364BC7

shinygirl

My shiny spandex ass



From the album:

shinygirl

  • 71 images
  • 2 comments
  • 346 image comments

Photo Information for B6635688-9A58-4644-ADE5-6374B6364BC7


Recommended Comments

Wooooooooooaaaaaa!!!!!!! Cumming in my nylon pants just looking at that perfect shiny spandex ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That slit between those ass cheecks deserve a nice river of cum flowing trough that.

Share this comment


Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Shinyfun11 said:

Wooooooooooaaaaaa!!!!!!! Cumming in my nylon pants just looking at that perfect shiny spandex ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can imagine how you look straight on my spandex ass while you make a wet spot in your nylon pants :whistling:

 

8 minutes ago, Shinyfun11 said:

That slit between those ass cheecks deserve a nice river of cum flowing trough that.

I think so. And then you will grease it deep between my ass cheeks with your nylon wrapped cock. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
9 hours ago, shinygirl said:

I can imagine how you look straight on my spandex ass while you make a wet spot in your nylon pants :whistling:

 

I think so. And then you will grease it deep between my ass cheeks with your nylon wrapped cock. 

O yes first.i cum in my nylon pants. Than i cum in that spandex ass slit. And than i would ram it through your spandex in your ass with my nylon wraped cock until we both cum.

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 hours ago, Shinyfun11 said:

O yes first.i cum in my nylon pants. Than i cum in that spandex ass slit. And than i would ram it through your spandex in your ass with my nylon wraped cock until we both cum.

Damn. Rip of my spandex pants to burst my ass. Let me be your shiny fucking tool. :rolleyes:

Share this comment


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...