Jump to content
Shiny Sports

D90CD508-B36D-4110-B5B3-90021A3F39CA.jpeg

shinygirl

From the album:

shinygirl

  • 130 images
  • 3 comments
  • 722 image comments

Photo Information for D90CD508-B36D-4110-B5B3-90021A3F39CA.jpeg

Taken with Canon Canon EOS 450D

  • 18 mm
  • 1/60
  • f f/3.5
  • ISO 400
View all photo EXIF information

Recommended Comments

I’m curious. Tell me what  you like to do? 
1) Cum on my pants 

2) Pull my pants down and cum on my bare bottom 

3) Pull my pants down and cum in one of my holes 

Share this comment


Link to comment
5 hours ago, shinygirl said:

I’m curious. Tell me what  you like to do? 
1) Cum on my pants 

2) Pull my pants down and cum on my bare bottom 

3) Pull my pants down and cum in one of my holes 

All of the above and more! You have amazing pictures. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
11 hours ago, shinygirl said:

I’m curious. Tell me what  you like to do? 
1) Cum on my pants 

2) Pull my pants down and cum on my bare bottom 

3) Pull my pants down and cum in one of my holes 

All 3 and more!

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 1/27/2020 at 1:46 PM, shinygirl said:

I’m curious. Tell me what  you like to do? 
1) Cum on my pants 

2) Pull my pants down and cum on my bare bottom 

3) Pull my pants down and cum in one of my holes 

(1) then (2) then (3) but all of your holes. Not just one 

Share this comment


Link to comment
22 hours ago, Shinyfun11 said:

All 3 and more!

Tell me more :whistling: I think it must be something like red shiny nylon bag over my head while my hands are tied behind my back and you rub your cock in your pants by watching me before you throw me to the bed, pull my pants down and start to torture my ass :blush:

Edited by shinygirl

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 1/29/2020 at 5:37 AM, shinygirl said:

Tell me more :whistling: I think it must be something like red shiny nylon bag over my head while my hands are tied behind my back and you rub your cock in your pants by watching me before you throw me to the bed, pull my pants down and start to torture my ass :blush:

You read my mind. But i would also tie you to the bed spread eagle. And fix your head with a tight noose around your neck.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Is there a zipper on these pants for easy access?  I would take you swimming in this outfit and do all 3 of these things and more with you. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
8 hours ago, chevyguz said:

 

Is there a zipper on these pants for easy access?

 

No. But might be a nice idea. :blush: I think you’re not the only guy who would like to zip off my pants :whistling::D

Share this comment


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...