Conern the Website: https://www.shinynylonarts.net/

Alex234

@All Users and Guests

Sophie wrote me that:

Hi,

I hope you are fine.

I'm the owner of the ShinyNylonArts sites.

First I want to thank you, that you love our work so much, that you want to share it with so many people.

But please understand what I try to explain. Many of our potential customers are here in that Forum. Not many people like to pay for content right now. Our fetish is only from lovers for lovers. So not many people are interested in what we are doing. We only have a very few pwople paying for the content and for several time, we are already below the winning point. We can hardly cover our costs. If you are posting hundrets of pictures from our site, a lot of people do not see a reason to buy anything. Frankly speaking, at the moment we have 2 Members on our Shorts site.....  :(  not kidding. So I really ask for your understanding and your help to support our sites and keep them alive. Please stop posting so many of our pictures and please delete the most of them.

I really hope you will help us ......

thank you for your understanding and your help

Best Regards

Sophie

me black1380 @ all users and guests:

Hello everyone I made the mistake/misstep (whatever you all want call it) without knowing it and even thinking about it honestly yes! Therefore, dear users, I ask you, let's see together that this error no longer happens to us and that Sophie can continue to run her website with joy and with new success and that she achieves the income that she has set herself monthly. Since we all look at other albums that are stolen from us, I know that I am not the only one and the thought counts. It's a polite and friendly call to everyone here at Shinysports. That this shitty ex-Article 13, newly named Article 15 in the EU has been implemented for a long time and anchored as law I ask you we go that we are better and protect the spirit and ideals and that Article 15 is superfluous and that we here at Shinysports respect that if we are asked to do so. Let's show that we don't need such a bombarded article and that you just have to ask us. Especially during the difficult times of the Covid 19 pandemic, we often only have the Internet. It will be difficult but we can do it right? I think the website www.shinysports.com is super cool and it is free because we can exchange ideas freely, we help that this remains with our fetish. For my part, I want this page to be preserved and I hope you will too, so please let us all do something for it. I include myself! Stay safe and sound and look forward to many more wonderful hours and exchanges with the website. 

With regards @ all users and guests

black380

P.S. And as always many thanks to the team at www.shinysports.com and your free services really great

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex234

@ShortsFan thats really cool bro :thumbsup:  for you to respect and by butt don't share again please it's yoir descision. Sophie must close her Website. Togheter we can reach that goal great Thx on you for support and that you have read that it begins with you, for Sophie's success. Thank you very much for making the effort. You have my respect if we follow this and no longer share the pictures, no matter which website. :)  At be best for you Bro :)

black1380

ShinyNylonFetishMan

Member+
@ShortsFan thats really cool bro :thumbsup:  for you to respect and by butt don't share again please it's yoir descision. Sophie must close her Website. Togheter we can reach thart goal great rhx on you for support and that you have read that it begins with you, for Sophie's success. Thank you very much for making the effort. You have my respect if we follow this and no longer share the pictures, no matter which website. :)  A tbe best for you Bro :)

black1380
I definitely won't share the photos or movies.  Thanks again for the awesome content!

Alex234

I definitely won't share the photos or movies.  Thanks again for the awesome content!
@ShortsFan Hi bro,

how are you good I hope? First I forgot to say you bro great Thx on you for buy pics and vid’ by Sophie’s website. :)  Second it is a very cool move fraom you to respect that we both as the begin to change and more person can out with no shyness they nylon sportswear fetish, great thx again to support Sophie’s website and a lot of THANKS by me for like my pics and I too never share pics from Sophies Website Dude. You’re really cool nice week i wish you

asdf12

Member+
i am a part time member of sna as i am just interessted in a small special part of the content... i would miss the sna site if its closes. i really like sophies work.

Alex234

i am a part time member of sna as i am just interessted in a small special part of the content... i would miss the sna site if its closes. i really like sophies work.
@asdf12 no her website is not closed but she has problems in the lockdown time because the pandemic situation. She reload new content I hope for her bro I don’t know really and I not know the website really good I make that for her work. But great thx on you to help Sophie dude. :)  Cool move from you too. be healty and all the best I wish.

black1380

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom