Custom Printed Windpants?

Miss Betsy

Member+
Does anyone know a good site where somebody will custom print windpants with something cool on them? Like for example, having the word “sassy” written across the butt or “666” going down the leg. Something like that funny and edgy like that. I think it would be fun to spice things up a little bit.

monstrteddybear

Member+
I never thought about this, but it's a really cool idea lmao :D
I would definitely get me some custom printed pants :p

ShinyXOXO

MVP
Member+
Scratch that. I think I just found one. Scroll all the way to the bottom. They have some funny ones
This is kinda cool although their examples are a bit funny 😅.
Seems what they’re advertising is embroidery. This can be done by most big sewing shops if they have those fancy big computer embroidery machines, but you’ll have to bring or send your clothes to them… It’s more like a question of logo size, I guess and if they like to „try“ with materials like polyester or nylon.

But an embroidery logo will last longer (with washing and all) as any transfer print ever would…
In my experience those transfer plotter foils tend to get loose on the (tight) edges after washing few times. So the issue starts at the logo design. But I got only experience with those transfer stuff on boring cotton shorts and polyester hoodies 😅

Miss Betsy

Member+
Yeah some of the examples are pretty funny. I really like the one that says “bustin mine to kick yours” across the butt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom