Does anybody hate mesh lining inside their nylon pants?

NylonPantsMan

Member+
The question I'm going to ask today is "Does anybody hate mesh lining inside their nylon pants"?   Ugh.....oh boy.....here we go.     There is one thing I ABSOLUTELY hate inside nylon pants: that is a MESH LINING inside of them!    I have bought SO MANY pairs of pants where the lining had MESH LINING inside of them!    I can tolerate Cotton/Polyester lining inside of nylon pants, but not MESH LINING inside of nylon pants!   Another thing: WHY must nylon pants makers put MESH LINING inside of nylon pants?     Seriously, it irritates me to no end that nylon pants makers would do that.  Even Adidas is GUILTY of putting MESH LINING inside nylon pants (I've bought pants from Goodwill that had the Adidas logo and some of those had MESH LINING inside of them)!    Believe me, I CUT THE MESH LINING OUT OF MY NYLON PANTS AS SOON AS I CAN WITH A PAIR OF SCISSORS (being careful not to damage the outer layer of my nylon pants, of course).    Generally speaking, any pair of nylon pants with MESH LINING that I buy will be cut out with a pair of scissors with finesse.   I WILL CUT THE MESH LINING OUT (and I have done so before MULTIPLE times)!  (No, I DO NOT intend to sell any of my nylon pants).   (I'm a collector/wearer of nylon pants).    Sorry about the rant, but I hate mesh lining inside of nylon pants and I cut the mesh lining out of nylon pants pretty much when I get home (right after I walk from Goodwill, in fact).   

justinajacket

i hate it, bought a nike pair back around 03 and it has it inside where the same style id previously has cotton and nylon, i cut it out, when looking on ebay for stuff i check lining before i buy now,

ShineR

Member+
Jep same on my side ... But it isn't really hating that mesh, i would rather say i prefer clothes without mesh. I still got some clothes with that mesh inside because i don't like to "destroy" originals. Some others where i know i can buy it again for example i cut that **** out.

And now the technical fact why producers probably choose that mesh. I think it's only because of Nylon doesn't really absorb water or even sweat, so as you probably know if you do sweaty sport or similar in that clothes you will be dripping and the clothes sticking. I think, except us, most athletes don't like that....

shinysmooth

Staff member
Member+
it's actually good if you want to wear it out or while exercising but yeah no fun for playing around in haha

Adamscottus2

The question I'm going to ask today is "Does anybody hate mesh lining inside their nylon pants"? Ugh.....oh boy.....here we go. There is one thing I ABSOLUTELY hate inside nylon pants: that is a MESH LINING inside of them! I have bought SO MANY pairs of pants where the lining had MESH LINING inside of them! I can tolerate Cotton/Polyester lining inside of nylon pants, but not MESH LINING inside of nylon pants! Another thing: WHY must nylon pants makers put MESH LINING inside of nylon pants? Seriously, it irritates me to no end that nylon pants makers would do that. Even Adidas is GUILTY of putting MESH LINING inside nylon pants (I've bought pants from Goodwill that had the Adidas logo and some of those had MESH LINING inside of them)! Believe me, I CUT THE MESH LINING OUT OF MY NYLON PANTS AS SOON AS I CAN WITH A PAIR OF SCISSORS (being careful not to damage the outer layer of my nylon pants, of course). Generally speaking, any pair of nylon pants with MESH LINING that I buy will be cut out with a pair of scissors with finesse. I WILL CUT THE MESH LINING OUT (and I have done so before MULTIPLE times)! (No, I DO NOT intend to sell any of my nylon pants). (I'm a collector/wearer of nylon pants). Sorry about the rant, but I hate mesh lining inside of nylon pants and I cut the mesh lining out of nylon pants pretty much when I get home (right after I walk from Goodwill, in fact).
Yes

altalinea

I have a couple with mesh, that I surprisingly love! But not my fave - much prefer a cotton/polyester lining!

ShineR

Member+
Hmm... I can't imagine trackys with cotton lining on my skin. It would be like usual trousers, i think.
I got 2 pairs from #crazy sensations with an thin jersey lining and also this is a bit strange to me because on the outside it's nice shiny nylon but on the inside it feels warm. This isn't matching in my head... But i bought it for colder days and mostly i have some thin Nylon pants underneath...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom