Does your shiny nylon fetish combine with any other fetishes?

Shinyfun11

Member+
Yes i like breathplay (like bagging, hanging strangling) in shiny nylon.

And i like to see women in faux leather pants with nylon jacket, women in shiny wetlook spandex catsuit, latex (catsuit), pvc, plastic, and of course nylon rainwear

Shinyfun11

Member+
Has anybody achieved a hands free orgasm in there Swishy Pants? I can do this if I get really excited lol...  
Yes i can get hands free orgasms in my shiny nylon pants. And yes i need to be very excited. And the pictures and vids from @shinygirl help alot with cumming in my pants hands free.

chorlax123

Member+
Yes i can get hands free orgasms in my shiny nylon pants. And yes i need to be very excited. And the pictures and vids from @shinygirl help alot with cumming in my pants hands free.
I really miss wet dreams... Used to get them every other or week or so before I began [email protected][email protected]!ng.

Really wish I could go to bed in nylon track pants and wake to one like I used to. Buuuut, not sure I can go 2+ weeks just on the off chance of one.

Alfabetcity

Member+
I like spandex tights under unlined windpants.  I also like one-piece swimsuits under windpants and windsuits.

My other major kink is what I call sci-if bondage, as I’ve mentioned in other posts in other sections.  I’m turned on by the trope in sci-fi where a person is strapped into a chair or onto a table and experimented on or brainwashed.  A lot of my fantasies of this sort involve windpants, swimsuits, leather Dainese motorcycle suits, triathlon wetsuits, soccer shorts, and running shorts.  I’m not into pain and torture, but I get turned on by the probing, violation,  struggling, writhing, and the recipient’s reaction to the procedure (“No, don’t!  Get that away from me!  No, no, no!  Ahhh!!”).  Amongst my favorite fantasies are several where people, both men and women, are captured by a mad scientist who puts cybernetic implants into their genitalia, anus, and mouth to maximize pleasuring capabilities, then cybernetically reprograms their minds to become sex cyborgs.  The process involves various procedures in various states of dress and undress involving windpants and windsuits. The mad scientist always has a windpants fetish, of course.

I also like the basic fantasy where a person, man or woman, is strapped into a dentist chair, wearing windpants, while they have electodes on their head, maybe something forced into their mouth, and several wires going down the waist of their pants.  They writhe and go “Ahh!!!” as they experience one orgasm after another.  Part of the excitement of this fantasy is the mad scientist prepping the test subject, pulling down the waist of theit shiny nylon windpants to insert the probes and electrodes onto their genitals.  I don’t do this as much now, but I used to always wear windpants to the dentist in a vague hope to find my self in such a situation.

shinygirl

MVP
Member+
Amongst my favorite fantasies are several where people, both men and women, are captured by a mad scientist who puts cybernetic implants into their genitalia, anus, and mouth to maximize pleasuring capabilities, then cybernetically reprograms their minds to become sex cyborgs.
Nice imagination. Would like to be the captive in your story.  :whistling:  I’d like to wear one of my beautiful onepiece swimsuits and some rain pants in this situation.  ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Alfabetcity

Member+
Nice imagination. Would like to be the captive in your story.  :whistling:  I’d like to wear one of my beautiful onepiece swimsuits and some rain pants in this situation.  ;)
That would be delicious!  Thanks for the compliment.  Yeah, I’ve been turned on to this sort of thing since I was a kid, even before I reached puberty and became sexually aware.  I would get really excited when I would see a scene from a tv show or movie where someone was strapped down and having some kind of sci-fi procedure done to them.  The first scene I remember was from the Disney movie “The Black Hole”, where the one woman is being turned into a robot—until the hero comes to save her, sigh.  My favorite scene is from the end of “Fire In the Sky”, where the guy has a flashback of being stripped, strapped down with a latex-like sheet, and invasively experimented on by the aliens.  I like to reimagine this scene with a woman in a windsuit, who, instead of being stripped naked, has the latex sheet placed over her nylon-covered body—yum!

CREAMYPANTS

That would be delicious!  Thanks for the compliment.  Yeah, I’ve been turned on to this sort of thing since I was a kid, even before I reached puberty and became sexually aware.  I would get really excited when I would see a scene from a tv show or movie where someone was strapped down and having some kind of sci-fi procedure done to them.  The first scene I remember was from the Disney movie “The Black Hole”, where the one woman is being turned into a robot—until the hero comes to save her, sigh.  My favorite scene is from the end of “Fire In the Sky”, where the guy has a flashback of being stripped, strapped down with a latex-like sheet, and invasively experimented on by the aliens.  I like to reimagine this scene with a woman in a windsuit, who, instead of being stripped naked, has the latex sheet placed over her nylon-covered body—yum!
Yes! I have a similar fantasy like having a strict lady catch me masterbating in my Shiny Shorts & Adidas Track Pants and punishing me by cutting them to pieces with a pair of scissors or using a Hair Clipper that would shave them of!  

I like spandex tights under unlined windpants.  I also like one-piece swimsuits under windpants and windsuits.

My other major kink is what I call sci-if bondage, as I’ve mentioned in other posts in other sections.  I’m turned on by the trope in sci-fi where a person is strapped into a chair or onto a table and experimented on or brainwashed.  A lot of my fantasies of this sort involve windpants, swimsuits, leather Dainese motorcycle suits, triathlon wetsuits, soccer shorts, and running shorts.  I’m not into pain and torture, but I get turned on by the probing, violation,  struggling, writhing, and the recipient’s reaction to the procedure (“No, don’t!  Get that away from me!  No, no, no!  Ahhh!!”).  Amongst my favorite fantasies are several where people, both men and women, are captured by a mad scientist who puts cybernetic implants into their genitalia, anus, and mouth to maximize pleasuring capabilities, then cybernetically reprograms their minds to become sex cyborgs.  The process involves various procedures in various states of dress and undress involving windpants and windsuits. The mad scientist always has a windpants fetish, of course.

I also like the basic fantasy where a person, man or woman, is strapped into a dentist chair, wearing windpants, while they have electodes on their head, maybe something forced into their mouth, and several wires going down the waist of their pants.  They writhe and go “Ahh!!!” as they experience one orgasm after another.  Part of the excitement of this fantasy is the mad scientist prepping the test subject, pulling down the waist of theit shiny nylon windpants to insert the probes and electrodes onto their genitals.  I don’t do this as much now, but I used to always wear windpants to the dentist in a vague hope to find my self in such a situation.
When I go to the Cost Cutters I always wear my Adidas Wind Pants and fantasize about the beautician preferable an older lady once she starts up Hair Clippers and hear that buzzzzzz combination of the scissors I get really hard and think about her using them on my pants! I almost always make a big mess in my pants when I'm done.  

asdf12

Member+
since i can remember i like shiny shorts. but it has to be just a normal one. like adidas or soffe slicks. just normal shorts. not to loose not to tight. and really important: it has to be layered. with tight, wetlook leggings or somehing under it. like running outfits on cold days.

ShineR

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Wow ... Maybe I got hard at some posts.

Especially the Sci-fi Domination is an interesting point.

In my case it's not only about the clothes they could nearly various change. But i really like Nylon clothes because it's the "latex for puplic" ...it's sexy and feeeeels so good but it's not too dirty and it's shiny....

Someday I like it tight someday I like it loose. But i really like being dominated or forced to something in shiny materials. I also like the imagination being captured by a woman and being forced to pleasure her as sexslave and she don't cares about my pleasure. In this imagination i would be chained or restrained untill I obey her. Sometimes the fantasy is going to "sperm harvest" where I'm restrained so I can't do anything against the procedure then I would be prostate milked untill I'm empty, but without cumming on my side so i stay ***** all the time and maybe someday when I was a good boy I am given an explosive pleasure... But mostly the gender doesn't matter really, i think i could easy change to be forced by a Man...

Uhm there is way too much to all telling...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom