Naked under nylon

nylonfan

Member+
Yes I absolutely love the feeling! I also love that nobody else I come across knows what a thrill I'm getting out of feeling only the nylon slide against my skin while I walk, tryin not to give away my obvious excitement under the lightweight swishy layers. I still need to try this with my kway blue one piece suit!! I fantasize about coming across somebody else doing the same and we have a mutual awareness of our fetish and wordlessly sneak off somewhere for some fun lol.

nylondk

Oh yea, Iove to wear my nylon without anything under, and do it often at home, but also out. When its raining the wet nylon feels so horny, and somtimes in summer I go into the water - so greate 

frenchkwaylover

Member+
I love this too, mostly at home but as I'm used to wear my nylon rainwear stuff as if it were a track suit I generally only wear a thong under my pants at home and outside. But for sure naked is the best feeling

Last edited by a moderator:

CREAMYPANTS

I wear them in public all the time! That is what's so great about them, people just look at you all the time and the looks makes me so horny I could just blow my load in them.

I often go out to the shop all in nylon with nothing on underneath , especially in unlined  pants the sensation is fantastic !. Does anyone else do this ? 

Or what else is your thrill in public with nylon/ polyester  :)....
I just wonder what people think when they see us in those shiny beauties! 

I know what you mean   but I still see one or two men and women in them .
I'm a pretty big dude 6 feet 2 and 230lbs. People just look at me and move on!  

justinajacket

It’s a risk. You know that anyone who lived the 90s and wore nylon adidas pants or soccer shorts knows how amazing they feel. They would also know it’s been years since they were sold so they’d be suspicious why you’re wearing them. 
i still wear shell suits commando all the time, sod what anyone else thinks, they probably jealous as they havnt the balls to be different

I know what you mean   but I still see one or two men and women in them .
maybe its me,

ShineR

Member+
Hmm... Wearing like an dress or only clothes from this fabric? Isn't it far too big to "wear" it...?

I sometimes get into an bedding set it's an nice feeling to be fully enclosed in it...

Adamscottus2

Like having the head of the spinnaker secured to the neck and closed in the back. Then wrapped neatly around the body with the sail head partially sticking out for ventilation. 

ShineR

Member+
Jep, i know what you mean...

As i wrote, I've done that with an bedding set with zipper inside out, it's similar to an vacuum bed but without an vacuum cleaner. If you put an thick duvet on top and let the air flow out before you close the zip completely you have a good start...

Somehow the lasting air will flow out in time and, like magic, I've got the feeling that more air flows out the bedding set then flowing back in, when you move for example. So at one point you will be nearly fully enveloped...

Panic comes up... Will i get out when I'm done? Will i find the zipper? Hmm not much air left.... Ohhhwww damn its rubbing all over my skin, every move.......

But you mean it in a restricting way, right?

Adamscottus2

Yes. But your own head would be visible above the top of the spinnaker sail. But your body from the shoulders down will be wearing the sail. I was talking about the sail head would be like its puffed out so the body would get air to stay cool. 

The sail head will be collared around your neck 

This doesn't involve a vacuum cleaner. It wears like a giant windbreaker 

!/monthly_2021_05/large.14b4f7d86a1cd0543f8e6ecc28e3db0a.jpg.b69b35d5967d6c32344cc9e90c79fa49.jpgThis doesn't involve a vacuum cleaner. It wears like a giant windbreaker 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom