Straingers clothing

Silentonez

every time I see a female wearing wind pants or most any type of running shorts ;)  lol have you ever taken pics or videos of anyone ? if so i'd like to see them :D  

Transnylon

No not all only 4 :)

It's a mix of me in pants and coats and skirts ! , some iv down loaded .

nylonnike8

Member+
Seeing girls in good nylon is quite rare. I see alot of guys wearing shiny sportswear or shiny puffa jackets. Sometimes I find myself wanting to ask if I can try their nylon on lol

justinajacket

Seeing girls in good nylon is quite rare. I see alot of guys wearing shiny sportswear or shiny puffa jackets. Sometimes I find myself wanting to ask if I can try their nylon on lol
id love to chat to a stranger in his nylon gear and go off somewhere and try each others on, then go for a coffee somewhere for a chat and if we like maybe feel each other up in them or a wank, maybe sex, its been a fantasy of mine for years

ShineR

Member+
Hmm is it also arousing to you, when you buy second hand nylon, or even get it from someone and you try on the first times?

In my case it is. Sometimes it's "only" the feeling but sometimes I try to imagine how it felt to the others and what they did in that clothes.

altalinea

Member+
I'll never forget when I was in kindergarten and a shy girl wore some nylon trackpants one day, I went up to try and feel them and she caught me and said "hey!" and I quickly smiled and walked away!

nylonnike8

Member+
id love to chat to a stranger in his nylon gear and go off somewhere and try each others on, then go for a coffee somewhere for a chat and if we like maybe feel each other up in them or a wank, maybe sex, its been a fantasy of mine for years
Message me

Shinyfun11

Member+
Does anyone ever have the urge to touch nylon or shiny fabric when it's on a strainger in the street , or take photo of the item of clothing someone is wearing ?
Yes if I see girls in shiny nylon (the last year's its only jackets) than I will walk close by and touch their nylon jackets. In the past when the girls would wear nylon pants. I would try and touch their shiny nylon asses. But that was so tricky. If I touched their *** to soft I would not feel any thing my self. And if I touched their *** to hard then the girl would get mad. And If I touch the shiny nylon as just right I would feel the warmth of their *** and the soft shiny nylon. And I always hoped that the girl would turn around and let me feel her shiny nylon *****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom