Swishy pants fetish

CREAMYPANTS

I have been into those pants since I was 12. I was spanked in them by a strict lady teacher who then made me *** in them because I was so excited. It's been a life long fetish now that I'm into my late 40's Just the sound of the pants making that swishy noise when I walk and how shiny they are makes me *****. I still like to fantasize about that old lady teacher made me *** in my pants from the spanking!

Last edited:

ShineR

Staff member
MVP
Member+
😲 did she have known about that? Or was it just by accident?

My teachers have all been boring...

CREAMYPANTS

😲 did she have known about that? Or was it just by accident?

My teachers have all been boring...
I think so because she made me go to the nurses office to get a change of pants! I started to wet my pants during the spanking!

ShineR

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Hehe that's crazy... And even if I'm not into spanking is it an nice phantasy.

CREAMYPANTS

Hehe that's crazy... And even if I'm not into spanking is it an nice phantasy.
I didn't want to go because I would have to give up my pants! So, I hid in the bathroom. I was caught and forced to go by the principal! When I got to her office, she laid me down and pulled of my pants There I was on the bed with wet peed in underwear my legs wet from the pee. She then pulled down my soaked underwear my **** was standing straight up twitching! She got out a rag to wipe me down then I was about to say I'm going to ***, but I could hardly talk soon I closed my eyes and shot a huge *** load on her shirt almost hitting her face, I was banned from wearing those pants to school! I never got my pants back. I was so sad! I still think about that moment when I masturbate in my shiny swishy Adias pants, I get really ***** lol... I have always had fantasies of older strict woman doing sexual things to me in my shiny Adidas Swishy Pants spanking me or using hair clippers to shave them off or cutting them to pieces slowly with scissors!

Last edited:

Swishymjh

Is anyone just really obsessed with swishy pants? I really enjoy seeing them on women. Especially they’re *** in them. I also have a strange vore fetish that goes along with them, it’s a little weird but it really makes you feel close
I think I am since I was in grade school I guess I remember in second grade there was this girl in my class room mind you this school is uniform only well it was PE day and she was wearing black adidas swishy tracksuit classic I loved her suit I immediately wanted to touch it to feel the material I sat at her desk the jacket was on top of the desk and I started to feel it it was great.

shinyman23

Member+
Is anyone just really obsessed with swishy pants? I really enjoy seeing them on women. Especially they’re *** in them. I also have a strange vore fetish that goes along with them, it’s a little weird but it really makes you feel close
Yes I'm obsessed with them I have a fetish for women wearing windbreaker pants dominating me,choking me,facsitting to the point I can breathe and best of all wrestling

I can't find women wrestling in windbreaker pants anywhere

Swishymjh

Yes I'm obsessed with them I have a fetish for women wearing windbreaker pants dominating me,choking me,facsitting to the point I can breathe and best of all wrestling

I can't find women wrestling in windbreaker pants anywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom