Trashing swishy clothes

hinnerksen

Member+
In the mid '90s, two teenage girls from my neighborhood wore shiny ski overalls. One morning i saw those two suits in a dumpster
ready for pickup by the garbage truck.
Just the idea of the girls stuffing their suits into the already full container and thus starting the destruction was very exciting.
What happens to all those fancy pants after they've been worn by their owners and are no longer needed?

kipperflew

MVP
Member+
I understand some people like seeing clothes get burned or trashed. Seen some quite elaborate destruction involving ripping, painting, food and setting on fire.

CREAMYPANTS

I'm a male and I like to fantasize about my Shiny Black Swishy Wind Pants being shaved off me with electric clippers! I have had this fantasy since I was 12 back in 1987. I can *** in my pants just by somebody going up and down my pants with the loud buzzing clippers. The vibrations are amazing. I just close my eyes then imaging the clippers cutting up my pants and pieces of the shiny pants falling to the ground. Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CREAMYPANTS

I understand some people like seeing clothes get burned or trashed. Seen some quite elaborate destruction involving ripping, painting, food and setting on fire.
I like to fantasize about my Shiny Black Adidas Swishy Pants being shaved off me with electric clippers! I can orgasm just from the clippers going up and down my pants! The vibrations are amazing.

CREAMYPANTS

I also like to rip my windpants. It's weird that I want to do that even though I like my pants.
I like to fantasize about my wind pants being cut off me with scissors or electric clippers shaving them off me! I like to have somebody use the clippers on my pants so I can have a nice orgasm! I can orgasm in less than 5 minutes if the clippers are used on me. Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom