True story with my best friend

Me and my best friend had plans for my 21st birthday. We where gonna have a nylon party. We both loved sauna suits and other shiny nylons and even invited some other friends which were sceptical at first as they weren’t into it like we where and really had never worn much nylon clothes , but came around to the idea after some convincing, and after all it was my birthday. 

A few days before are friends had to cancel for various reasons which bummed us out , but we where hopeful we could still have fun even if it was just the two of us. After some debate the two of us decided we’d just stay in, order some food and have a movie marathon. 

My best friend showed up with a bag containing her sauna suit and a shiny down vest, and my favourite pizza as a surprise. I let her in and after she put the pizza on the counter we went are separate ways in my apartment to get changed. She emerged from my bathroom so sexy I almost came ( but was to shy to tell her, I didn’t think she was into women ) she was wearing her shiny silver sauna suit with the shiny blue pants , and her shiny black puffy moncler vest. I was wearing my shiny black sauna suit with a shiny red puffer vest ( and of course we complimented each other’s outfits ) we went into the kitchen got some plates for our pizza and some drinks and some munchies for later then went and sat down on the couch in front of the tv. 

About an hour went by pretty fast. We where watching the first of the Halloween series, talking some and had a few laughs as we enjoyed the pizza and movie. Things where going good. I went to get up to refill my drink when I lost my balance quickly and ended up slightly failing on her before catching myself. My hand landed right on her crotch. I was a little embarrassed , I apologized and we laughed it off shyly. She got up to go to the bathroom quickly and I went into the kitchen. She met me in the kitchen and she told me it was really ok what had happened and just to forget about it, we locked eyes for a moment but I didn’t think any of it. 

The night wore on with more chatter and by the time I knew it we had gotten to the third movie. We had eventually cuddled up which was something kinda new but we had before. Was about 7 o’clock in the evening as she had come over early in the day ( we had already decided she could stay on the couch ). We loved movie marathons we had done a bunch growing up and for the past 6 months after I accidentally discovered her fetish we had started wearing nylon clothes together. Things got quite for a minute and I could tell she was thinking about something when she softly said to me “ I’ve never been with a girl before “. Things got quite when she explained how lately she’s been wondering what it would be like to be with another woman but was very shy about revealing it to me in particular. Lay down I said. She said what. I repeated myself and slowly she began laying down on the couch. I could tell she was nervous but I put my hand on her crotch softly. We locked eyes with are hearts racing. She grabbed me and we began making out very intensely eventful grinding on each other. She got up put her hand down my pants and dragged my into the bedroom....

First it was her turn. I threw her down on the bed and pulled her pants down. Her panties where soaked. I removed them and started fingering her. She loved it. Moaning and squirming she screamed yes! She looked at me and pleaded to go faster. Within seconds she had a massive squirt. She let out a big moan and said omg. It got all over my outfit. She grabbed me and begged me for more. She spread her legs and I went in head first. Licking all over her crotch ,her vagina. She wouldn’t stop moaning and screaming. I continued to eat her out and her vagina began pulsing and she let out another massive squirt all over my face, neck and my vest. I knew her heart was racing and so was mine. I was wet to the touch myself when she took of her panties and pulled up her pants and climbed on top of me. Grinding on me forcefully we both came. 

I stopped the humping and grinding and motioned to my bottom dresser drawer. She got up and opened it. My hand cuffs and vibrator. She quickly cuffed me to my bed frame and spread my legs. On top of me she turned on the vibrator. Teased me for a minute then put it forcefully on my vagina. It didn’t take long for me to ***. Hard. I soaked myself like never before. The feelings of excitement where so powerful. She put the vibrator on my vagina after removing my pants 

( there’s more to this story to come later on ) that’s a lot of writing but here’s a start. Think of it as a teaser 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom