video

Adidasboy81

OMG! :wub: Best video ever on this site! Those pants are so sexy and woman was so hot. I like a lot. I would like have those kind of pants.

Slippynylon

Member+
Wow nice anybody know the name of pants?
They are adidas not sure what series but it’s most likely a rain style since it looks like they are coated lined with some sort of plastic

I have pants that are like that 100% nylon shell then plastic coating lined the nice thing is though I found if you soak then in rubbing alcohol for about 48 hours the wash them the coating will come like 95% off you may need to take a brush and scrub the remains off keep repeating process till you have desired results which is no coating 

swishcraze

entrancing!  i have a pair of these pants too.  same color palette as well.  i say shamelessly:  they look far better on the lady, than when i stare at myself, wearing them.  XD

most times i prefer my trackies with a bloused and zippered, bungie corded, or velcro ankle, but in warmer weather, ill reach for a straight hemmed ankle, such as what is displayed here.

They are adidas not sure what series but it’s most likely a rain style since it looks like they are coated lined with some sort of plastic

I have pants that are like that 100% nylon shell then plastic coating lined the nice thing is though I found if you soak then in rubbing alcohol for about 48 hours the wash them the coating will come like 95% off you may need to take a brush and scrub the remains off keep repeating process till you have desired results which is no coating 
great tip!  sometimes i crave cooking in my gear, because getting messy, sweaty with sex themes can be intense fun!  but, when im not in a mood to go full sauna suit, its nice to know theres a method to remove water repellant treatments from select items

as an aside:  i have a couple garment care questions to ask elsewhere in the forum, but no time to ask them today..

Slippynylon

Member+
entrancing!  i have a pair of these pants too.  same color palette as well.  i say shamelessly:  they look far better on the lady, than when i stare at myself, wearing them.  XD

most times i prefer my trackies with a bloused and zippered, bungie corded, or velcro ankle, but in warmer weather, ill reach for a straight hemmed ankle, such as what is displayed here.

great tip!  sometimes i crave cooking in my gear, because getting messy, sweaty with sex themes can be intense fun!  but, when im not in a mood to go full sauna suit, its nice to know theres a method to remove water repellant treatments from select items

as an aside:  i have a couple garment care questions to ask elsewhere in the forum, but no time to ask them today..
I want to get these exact pants but can find them anywhere like i said i have pants similar but not exact if anyone knows the exact style of adidas pants let me know thanks 

swishcraze

I want to get these exact pants but can find them anywhere like i said i have pants similar but not exact if anyone knows the exact style of adidas pants let me know thanks 
you definitely have a nice sense of style.  i checked for the tag numbers, but i forgot i took the tag out too, when i removed the pockets (mine came unlined, but who knows how many variations adidas makes.).  wish i could help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom