Shiny Sports
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

hunter

Welcome back

hunter

Hi there,

So after a lot of back and forth, I got the old owner of the site to sell me the backups for Shiny Sports. It took me a while to figure out how to set it back up but I think everything should be working now. I felt like it was kind of a waste to let this disappear. I cut out a lot of the old forums since they werent being used and most people were on the gallery anyway. I dont know if a lot of people will come back or not but I hope so.

So anyway welcome back and lets try to keep this place alive so it doesnt disappear again.

I dont think emails are working right just yet but ill try to fix it soon.

UmbroGuy14

As always, thank you for your hard work!  It truly is appreciated!

Thank you!

Lyrch3451

Glad to see it back! As far as members coming back, I'm sure the regulars will be just will take time. Thanks for the time and effort to get this going again, it will be appreciated by many.

hunter

Thanks guys. Ive been lurking here for a long time so I figured this was the least I could do.

unknown

Great to see the site back online. I really appreciate it.

columbia39

So happy to see the site back again it's great to be able to read stories and and see what others can find on the Internet 

3strisce

hello, to everybody i'm very happy and many many thank's to hunter for this Work!!!!!!

adidasse

greay job buddy, it was sad to lose our special little place on the web!

adidaspants

I'm glad the site is back but what do we need to do in order for more original/candid pics to be posted?

remixedcat

I'd be more inclined to contribute if I can be an admin or mod to help the site further with promotion and such, as well as pics. I'm not going to if I don't get appreciated.

Adidasboy81

So nice to be back! I was so pissed of when the site went down. I think, that's it, no more nice pics and discussions.

NylonLad

So glad to see things back online, was chuffed wen the email arrived in my inbox. Good to be back. 

On 2/6/2016 at 11:03 PM, adidaspants said:

I'm glad the site is back but what do we need to do in order for more original/candid pics to be posted?

What kind of pics do you mean? I have loads of pics of me in gear and pics of my gear, some of my girlfriend in stuff. Not sure exactly what people want to see. Now the site is back up and running I'm happy to contribute more. I agree we need more pics from users and maybe a chat feature.