Welcome back

hunter

Hi there,

So after a lot of back and forth, I got the old owner of the site to sell me the backups for Shiny Sports. It took me a while to figure out how to set it back up but I think everything should be working now. I felt like it was kind of a waste to let this disappear. I cut out a lot of the old forums since they werent being used and most people were on the gallery anyway. I dont know if a lot of people will come back or not but I hope so.

So anyway welcome back and lets try to keep this place alive so it doesnt disappear again.

I dont think emails are working right just yet but ill try to fix it soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyrch3451

Member+
Glad to see it back! As far as members coming back, I'm sure the regulars will be just will take time. Thanks for the time and effort to get this going again, it will be appreciated by many.

hunter

Thanks guys. Ive been lurking here for a long time so I figured this was the least I could do.

columbia39

Member+
So happy to see the site back again it's great to be able to read stories and and see what others can find on the Internet 

adidaspants

Member+
I'm glad the site is back but what do we need to do in order for more original/candid pics to be posted?

remixedcat

I'd be more inclined to contribute if I can be an admin or mod to help the site further with promotion and such, as well as pics. I'm not going to if I don't get appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom