shiny nylon jacket bi curious

UmbroGuy14

Member+
I haven't done anything with a nylon jacket, though pretty much all of my other bi fun has had nylon of some type.  Umbro shorts, adidas windpants, or other nylon shorts are all good with that!

UmbroGuy14

Member+
Nothing wrong with that!  You gotta find out what you like and what you don't!  So if you're curious, go for it!  What do you have to lose?

nylonnike8

Member+
Nothing wrong with that!  You gotta find out what you like and what you don't!  So if you're curious, go for it!  What do you have to lose?

I agree with Umbroguy14. If u fancy it. Give it a go. The lad a met was really into nylon sportswear. Turned out he didnt have any of his own. Spoke to a few people who wanted to meet but didnt have there own stuff, bit disapointing n then the notion wore off. 

Blacknikenylonpants a wore both, nylon jacket nylon pants n silky shorts.

Last edited by a moderator:

UmbroGuy14

Member+
For sure!  The worst that could happen is you say "hmm, I guess I don't like it."  The best that could happen is you say "wow, lots of fun to be had in the future!" 

My first time trying it I wore black adidas windpants and that's it!  I had a great time, even though I had a gf at the time.  (She was bi and encouraged me to do it as well.)  There have def been some fun times with other guys who are into nylon shorts, etc.  I'd like to get one of those Nike windrunner jackets and see how that goes!

nylonnike8

Member+
Its not something I look for. Would be open to it in the future just would have to be sure the other guy had a good collection of gear lol :). I do recommend giving it a try, nothing to lose, and like u said alot of fun to be had.

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers mate. yes was nervous but within a minute i had my hands wrapped round him in his nylon jacket takin him easily i even lit up a fag and had a few fags when i ended up on top ridin him......it felt really good

UmbroGuy14

Member+
YESS!!!  I'm glad  you had a fun time and got to have some good bi fun!  And I'm happy you got to play in some nylon too!  My favorite is when I'm giving him a blow job and can feel his nylon shorts he's still wearing! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom