Depression (Relationships)

NylonPantFan

I've started a topic abut anxiety, back in July, this is completely different.

After years of seeing couples kiss/make out, in public, I would just put it in the back of my mind, knowing that I will eventually meet somebody. I heard my neighbours making love on their back deck a few weeks ago, and this affected me psychologically.

I couldn't believe they did, such behavior is uncommon around here. Sex is an important part of life and has a strong psychological effect on everybody. I'm not saying I'm against it, I don't hold what many would call "old fashioned family values", but, I am saying that hearing other people make love outdoors isn't something I want to live with.

These people had a few friends over this past Friday, I went to have a fire later that night, when they came back out and started talking, I saw them kiss and I put my fire out because I thought they were going to proceed to make love. This triggered a depression which I'm suffering right now.

I've been single for years. I couldn't get a vasectomy done until I was thirty three. Now, I remain unemployed and can't afford to go to bars. I have no friends, so, meeting a woman is nearly impossible. I've been through three job interviews throughout my twenties, but, nothing.

Right now, I'll just say it, I have a book written (I'M NOT PROMOTING, don't worry). i'm waiting on royalties (if any), and I intend to take an online course.

What are your thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom