Shiny Nylon Arts Requests/Customs

chorlax123

Member+
Does anybody know if SNA takes requests, or suggestions?

I've bought numerous videos of theirs and I'd like to make requests, but don't really want to pay a ton for a 'custom' video.

Last edited by a moderator:

GMUS27

MVP
Member+
How much is "at ton" for a custom? I know of some girls that have windpants that do customs.

chorlax123

Member+
How much is "at ton" for a custom? I know of some girls that have windpants that do customs.
I've heard people say they have to pay over $100, but I may be way off. I just thought maybe they'll take suggestions for their regular updates.

In general the custom videos I've seen have been disappointing, as they're usually one-offs with someone who's not really into/understands the fetish.

I thought I saw SNA post here a couple of times.

NylonPantFan

I've heard people say they have to pay over $100, but I may be way off. I just thought maybe they'll take suggestions for their regular updates.

In general the custom videos I've seen have been disappointing, as they're usually one-offs with someone who's not really into/understands the fetish.

I thought I saw SNA post here a couple of times.
Sophie told me three months ago, they were going to change the site. That never happened.

Sophie

Hi all,

I do not understand why you are discussing here if we do custom wishes.

Why didn't you just ask us????

[email protected]

of course we do. depending on what you want to see we can talk about the way to realize.

Best Regards

S.

NylonPantFan

Hi all,

I do not understand why you are discussing here if we do custom wishes.

Why didn't you just ask us????

[email protected]

of course we do. depending on what you want to see we can talk about the way to realize.

Best Regards

S.
I've sent you guys many requests throughout the past 6 years, and I saw no content even resembling the descriptions I provided. It's usually the shorts. Not to mention pricey: The latest video is just over 3 mins, at $4 and change... Seriously?

I've also posted months ago about the SNA site, which you replied to. I can't find it though, unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom