video

Adidasboy81

Member+
OMG! :wub: Best video ever on this site! Those pants are so sexy and woman was so hot. I like a lot. I would like have those kind of pants.

Slippynylon

Member+
Wow nice anybody know the name of pants?
They are adidas not sure what series but it’s most likely a rain style since it looks like they are coated lined with some sort of plastic

I have pants that are like that 100% nylon shell then plastic coating lined the nice thing is though I found if you soak then in rubbing alcohol for about 48 hours the wash them the coating will come like 95% off you may need to take a brush and scrub the remains off keep repeating process till you have desired results which is no coating 

entrancing!  i have a pair of these pants too.  same color palette as well.  i say shamelessly:  they look far better on the lady, than when i stare at myself, wearing them.  XD

most times i prefer my trackies with a bloused and zippered, bungie corded, or velcro ankle, but in warmer weather, ill reach for a straight hemmed ankle, such as what is displayed here.

They are adidas not sure what series but it’s most likely a rain style since it looks like they are coated lined with some sort of plastic

I have pants that are like that 100% nylon shell then plastic coating lined the nice thing is though I found if you soak then in rubbing alcohol for about 48 hours the wash them the coating will come like 95% off you may need to take a brush and scrub the remains off keep repeating process till you have desired results which is no coating 
great tip!  sometimes i crave cooking in my gear, because getting messy, sweaty with sex themes can be intense fun!  but, when im not in a mood to go full sauna suit, its nice to know theres a method to remove water repellant treatments from select items

as an aside:  i have a couple garment care questions to ask elsewhere in the forum, but no time to ask them today..

Slippynylon

Member+
entrancing!  i have a pair of these pants too.  same color palette as well.  i say shamelessly:  they look far better on the lady, than when i stare at myself, wearing them.  XD

most times i prefer my trackies with a bloused and zippered, bungie corded, or velcro ankle, but in warmer weather, ill reach for a straight hemmed ankle, such as what is displayed here.

great tip!  sometimes i crave cooking in my gear, because getting messy, sweaty with sex themes can be intense fun!  but, when im not in a mood to go full sauna suit, its nice to know theres a method to remove water repellant treatments from select items

as an aside:  i have a couple garment care questions to ask elsewhere in the forum, but no time to ask them today..
I want to get these exact pants but can find them anywhere like i said i have pants similar but not exact if anyone knows the exact style of adidas pants let me know thanks 

I want to get these exact pants but can find them anywhere like i said i have pants similar but not exact if anyone knows the exact style of adidas pants let me know thanks 
you definitely have a nice sense of style.  i checked for the tag numbers, but i forgot i took the tag out too, when i removed the pockets (mine came unlined, but who knows how many variations adidas makes.).  wish i could help!

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Just had an look, but I think they're NO terrex and also no formation. If you Google it you can't find Terrex + Formation. Both are own collections and formotion are leggings. If they were Terrex somewhere would also be an Terrex Label...

I also got pants like this, also with yellow stripes and super thin nylon but they're Clima 365. And I also got Terrex in dark blue and grey but they got an white coating inside.

So ... next suggestions what pants are these, now I'm interested too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom