What to wear with the Adidas pants?

Adidastrackies

Hey all!

I have been thinking about what to wear with my Adidas polyester pants to achieve a rather modern look that you can dare go outside with. A pair of sneakers and a sweatshirt (I'm not fond of hoodies) is thr best I have came up with, that way I look sporty but still with style if you pick a new sweater.

Do you have any ideas? Please brainstorm me! :)

Danny0902

Hey man---

Relax and enjoy! The phrase "dare go outside with" really caught my eye and has prompted me to write what has become an enormous post, sorry. Don't worry about "daring." Just put em on and do your thing. Here are my tips to make yourself brave:

1. Wear a well-known brand like Adidas.  The universally-recognizable 3 stripes helps out A LOT in a subtle way, especially in your mind..... it makes even my crazy-shiny Adidas Japan stuff easier to wear. Regular ppl have no super sexual interest in gear like this, so their eye goes from WOW that's shiny, to, oh yeah, those are just track pants in a millisecond. That thought makes me way more comfortable. And if someone DOES have a super sexual interest in it, their thinking is HOLY **** that guy has balls.

2. Black is a lot easier to pull off that anything else. It goes with almost any other colour. White gets transparent quickly and precum through shiny white basketball shorts is really noticeable. 

3. Night is your friend. Super shiny stuff looks a little out of place or is more noticeable during the day. At night it sort of blends in more. Remember that around sunset, stuff that is Chile 62-level shiny almost looks metallic silver-white, it is so shiny, so avoid that time if you think you will be self-conscious.

4. Bad weather is your friend. A little bit of rain or snow makes the gear look more technical than fetishy.

5. Pockets are super important. It is a big thrill to walk around in this stuff outside when really its main purpose -- why you bought it-- was to jerk off at home. My insane-level-of-shiny Adidas Japan trackpants are so kinky to me that my boner is uncontrollable. If I wear satin boxers underneath, I can make it a few steps outside before getting ultra-rock-hard .... like memories of being 15 years old level of hardness.... and about a block or two before I blow my load. Put your hands in your pockets if you need to hide what is going on down there. And I have seen some of you other freaks out on the street--- guys, it has to be BOTH hands----- one hand in the pocket and nervous expression on your face makes you look like you're holding your ****. One fun thing to do is spot the guy wearing basketball shorts with one hand in his pocket and go up to him and start chatting. Hey man, how's it going? Do you have the time? Do you need a hand with anything? ..... and watch them **** bricks.

6. Shiny top or bottom but not both. I admire anyone willing to wear shiny gear head-to-toe --- but this pretty much reads as fetish to anyone else if you're a white guy. Asian guys and I guess black guys can pull this off. If I were asian I would wear crazy clothes all the time.  To any reader-- if you're asian and not dressing crazy, you're wasting your life. For white guys, look at how Justin Bieber balances shiny stuff as a guide. He'll wear a shiny leather jacket and leather pants as a costume to perform in, but for streetwear it's almost always either one or the other. Black on black works well. Bieber used to do this with his leather shorts... the ones he was wearing when he got picked up by the cops look amazing on him... that brand is satin-lined and I hope he didn't ruin the experience by wearing underwear....

7. Have a "straight guy" reason for dressing that way and you'll feel more naturally confident.... like, I lounge around at home in shiny basketball shorts with no underwear all the time, and I just needed to go around the corner to get something at the convenience store, so I didn't bother to change.... or I'm going to the gym and wearing trackpants is what one does when he goes to the gym....

8. Doing some weightlifting and keeping in good shape massively increases confidence. Fat and alcohol are extremely calorie-dense substances; your body will burn these first and generally will store calories from carbohydrates. So if your diet includes fat, alcohol and carbs, those carbs are all being converted to fat and being stored on your bod, permanently. If you are not fit, start with walking daily, work up to jogging and eventually work up to going to a gym and get a trainer.

9. Just have a mindset to look and feel confident. If you see a neighbour, walk over and say hi. Their eyes might dart for a second but your comfort level is a great disguise. The look you're trying to avoid is Stephen Harper in his cowboy outfit (google it).  I was freeballing in basketball shorts one day with a massive boner, hands in pockets, when I ran into a senior work colleague. Big smile. Oh, hi James, how's it going, what are you up to, happy, relaxed, not slinking away. People will follow your cues.

Clavijo06

I like to pair up my Adidas pants with my funky tank tops. Most of my tank tops and workout leggings are from the brand Carbon38 and truly these are just superb quality clothes. I would like to suggest you to take a look at their fitness apparels. I am sure you’d love that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom