the story of how I got to be obsessive with Nylon Pants

NylonPantsMan

Member+
Let me tell you a true story about how I got to be an obsessive Nylon Pants collector.  It all started when I was 9 or younger.  I was enjoying my own business (playing video games and being with my​

family).  Then, suddenly, one of my family members decided to buy a pair of Nylon Pants.  Now, when I  saw those things, I was freaked out.  I was actually afraid of Nylon Pants back I was 9 (or younger).  ​

I refused to wear the Nylon Pants (they were black).  For some reason, I refused to touch them.  After a while, when I was 12, I decided to wear the black Nylon Pants.    I thought to myself, "oh yes, this is​

very comfortable".   It was right then and there that I got over my previous fear of Nylon Pants (at 12).   I began enjoying the feeling of wearing Nylon Pants (at 12, no less).   Now, I wasn't quite the​

obsessive Nylon Pants collector back then (I still had only ONE pair of nylon pants back when I was 12).   No, that would take many years.   At 12-13, I began to wear the black Nylon Pants so much that I​

eventually wore them out (it was tatters).   I was kinda disappointed and saddened, because they were ripped to hell, because of my constant use of the black Nylon Pants.   Now, I saw girls wearing Nylon​

Pants as early as the 3rd grade (I saw one girl wearing a pair of purple nylon pants one day and a pair of black nylon pants the next day).   I thought that she was cute wearing those Nylon Pants.   I knew​

girls that wore Nylon Pants (one girl, in middle school (the same school that I went to), wore crimson Nylon Pants, another girl wore blue Nylon Pants and yet another girl wore black Nylon Pants).   I even​

saw one girl that wore green Adidas Nylon Pants.  I even saw female teachers wear Nylon Pants back in middle school (one female teacher wore yellow Nylon Pants and another female teacher wore​

black Nylon Pants, green Nylon Pants and dark blue Nylon Pants).   It was no different in the high school that I went to.  One girl (in the same high school that I went to) wore purple Nylon Pants, another​

girl wore black Nylon Pants and another girl also wore black Nylon Pants.   Another girl (a classmate, actually) had THREE pairs of nylon pants (the first one being Marlboro black Nylon Pants, the second​

one being black Adidas Nylon Pants and the third one being dark blue Nylon Pants with light blue stripe).   In my last years of high school, I saw that girl (the one that had three pairs of nylon pants) wear​

the Adidas Nylon Pants fairly frequently.  I saw another girl (a blonde) who also three pairs of Nylon Pants (as far as I can tell): the first one was Adidas Nylon Pants, the second one was plain black Nylon​

Pants and the third one was red Nylon Pants.  I also saw teachers wear Nylon Pants back in high school: one wore black Nylon Pants and Blue Nylon Pants, another wore plain black Nylon Pants and ​

another wore plain black Nylon Pants.  It seemed to me that black was the most common color in Nylon Pants back in middle and high school and Adidas was the most popular Nylon Pants (athletics)​

making company back then.  As for myself, I had (at 15) had a pair of dark blue Nylon Pants with light blue stripe.  This is when I started to love Nylon Pants (at 15).  I continued to see female students and ​

female teachers (and sometimes even male students and male teachers) wear Nylon Pants back in the last years of my high school.  When I was working at a company (I was a janitor), I saw females​

wear Nylon Pants (one wore blue Nylon Pants, another wore silver Nylon Pants and another wore black Nylon Pants).  Now, I thought, that had to be hot as hell (and probably uncomfortable wearing ANY​

color of Nylon Pants (because I was a janitor in a factory, back then, and it was very warm)).   I wore shorts (not very short shorts), but long enough shorts (within their dress code guidelines).   The two ​

girls that had the silver Nylon Pants and the light blue nylon pants were black.    Now, I'm not gay or anything like that (MAYBE a bit perverted when it comes to females wearing Nylon Pants), but I did see​

at least one male wear green Adidas Nylon Pants (he was a co-worker) and apparently he was afraid of getting his green Adidas Nylon Pants dirty, because I saw him literally try to mop up with the floor​

with his arm stretched out.  This is the last time I saw anybody wear Nylon Pants (in public, at least).   After a while (when I got laid off), I started to began to get obsessive with Nylon Pants collecting.   ​

This is when I literally started to collect Nylon Pants (from Goodwill).   That's when I realized that I became a real obsessive Nylon Pants collector (and I wore the Nylon Pants, though only for a few ​

minutes, at most).  This is how I came to be (the end).  ​

Last edited by a moderator:

plasticpants

nylon pants not at all nylon pants wearing nylon pants under nylon pants and over top of nylon pants with nylon pants

and

oh

did

i

forget

to mention

nylon pants

and

nylon pants

about nylon pants with nylon pants over under and ontop of nylon pants with my nylon pants 

looking in the mirror in my nylon pants with my skin beside my nylon pants

ok 

enough of the nylon pants now, while i talk about nylon pants

oh nylon pantsss :D

NylonPantFan

and adding NYLON PANTS as well
Yeah, it was like nylon pants, like totally nylon pants. Ya know, like nylon pants, the funny thing about nylon pants, is they're nylon pants. When it comes to nylon pants, it's like nylon pants up! It's time to catch the nylon pants. Even if you wipe out in your nylon pants, it's totally a nylon pants experience!

Shinyley Wind1

I'm start when I was a kids, 3 years old something around there. 

My mother took me go to the market in the village and beside the market there build a house 

and about 3 labors they wear nylon pants, black and red nylon pants. 

one of them wear black nylon walk into the market and stand outside for smoking , in that time the wind blow and his pant make sound and the shiny of nylon pants when it reflect to sun light in always in my memory. 

from youth I always dream to have one of nylon pants, I dream a lot of them, but i don't have one.

my parents don't buy me nylon pants , only jeans and cotton clothes. 

until I glow up age around 15-16 I desire the have one, bought from internet, Adidas nylon pants unlined. 

finally my dream came true I wear nylon pants for first time  and very impressive with that. 

from that part until now i'm 25 years old and already have work I have money I buy a lot of.

almost 20 pairs in my wardrobe. very happy with that now. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom