Ideas?

GMUS27

MVP
Member+
The other week I told my new girlfriend about my windpants fetish, and she seemed receptive to incorporating them into our sex life. Last night, she put on a pair of mine that I wore over to her house, and rode me in them. Judging by the smell and the stain on the inside, she came while she was doing it, too. So, she got some enjoyment out of it. I ordered her a pair of these this morning, in black: https://www.amazon.com/Danskin-Now-Womens-Lightweight-Windbreaker/dp/B01LR0C2HA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1509197340&sr=8-4&keywords=Womens%2Bwind%2Bpants&th=1&psc=1

My question to you all is this: what do you like to do with your s/o while you're wearing windpants? I've shared some of my ideas with her, and again, she's excited to do them, but I need ideas for myself, too! Bear in mind, I'm a male, so g/g stuff won't really work here, haha. Let me know what you do!

adidaspants

Member+
We mostly like to hump and rub each other in them. On occasion we like to get wet and messy though so we will wear them in the shower or go to the creek and play in the water and mud as well. Those are some great looking pants you got her. Maybe we can see a pic of her in then when they come?

GMUS27

MVP
Member+
We might have to try that. We were thinking some bondage, too.

frenchkwaylover

Member+
We had some evenings and diner in kway rain suit or doing our household this way, but it doesn't last long before we do some other things. We plan to have a walk in woods in the white kway suit on a nice rainy day to get it wet and nice transparent

adidaspants

Member+
Bondage is fun too. Recently I had my wife squirt all over my pants while she used her vibrator.

GMUS27

MVP
Member+
We have plans for her to go out in her pants while she goes commando underneath. For her to wear them out and around while she teases me in them.

frenchkwaylover

Member+
You can try an outdoor photo shooting with her as a model.

I did it once with such a girl wearing kway. It went to other things while shooting

frenchkwaylover

Member+
photo shooting is just a reason to make her wear her pants

I had a look on your link, which colour did you buy her? black or pink? Are these lined or unlined?

GMUS27

MVP
Member+
I bought the black ones. They're lined, mesh mostly, but then around the calves and ankles, it's a more silky material.

GMUS27

MVP
Member+
I hear that. I'm looking forward to getting to explore it all with her!

GMUS27

MVP
Member+
She wore them for me yesterday and looked great! Unfortunately my computer is in the shop, and I don't know how to put a pic from my phone in this thread. Hold tight! I'll upload a few when my computer's fixed.

GMUS27

MVP
Member+
I posted a handful of pictures from the other evening. Candid shots. They make her [censored] look so good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom