More interaction

nylonnike8

Member+
I wish users would talk more. You can post pics on here and get no feedback. A like or a comment dosent take much. Even if its a suggestion on what you'd like to see.

I've been on here a while and I would like to talk more with people. We all share a love of shiny sportswear so we have something to talk about.

adidaspants

Member+
I agree 100%. I have sent so many messages to people over the years and there are only a couple that have responded and actually stay in touch. It’s discouraging.

nylonnike8

Member+
@adidaspants Glad it's not just me. It's annoying to upload pics and nobody respond. Or comment on other people pics and not start any chat.

We should all be getting along better. Most people on here should be talking more. Comments and likes are easy.

Ry210

I wish users would talk more. You can post pics on here and get no feedback. A like or a comment dosent take much. Even if its a suggestion on what you'd like to see.

I've been on here a while and I would like to talk more with people. We all share a love of shiny sportswear so we have something to talk about.
Me too

I agree 100%. I have sent so many messages to people over the years and there are only a couple that have responded and actually stay in touch. It’s discouraging.
Yeah I wish more would talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom