Movies/Tv shows

AdidasFan101

Member+
Hi! I thought someone here could suggest me some movies or tv shows which have polyester etc clothing. Only movie i know has adidas tracksuit is police academy where Leslie Easterbrook wears hot red adidas tracksuit

NylonPantsMan

Member+
Oh, I know of one show - The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.  In one of the episodes (I can't remember which one but it's on you tube and it's probably on the internet if you know where to look).  Will Smith's Girlfriend was wearing Black Adidas Nylon Pants!    She wasn't showing her butt but she was wearing Black Adidas Nylon Pants (laying down next to Will Smith, in a sexy position, no less).   Also, Will Smith and his uncle (yes, the strict but caring Uncle Phil) were also wearing Nylon Pants as well in one of the episodes (though THAT doesn't interest me in the slightest, whereas the female actor (who was Will Smith's Girlfriend (or ONE of his girlfriends, whichever) and her nylon pants does interest me somewhat).  (Yes, she was black too).  Again, I don't remember which episode it was where she wearing the Black Adidas Nylon Pants, but it's SOMEWHERE on the internet.   I have to say one thing; I wonder what was going through Will Smith's mind when that female actor was wearing Black Adidas Nylon Pants.   He was probably like; "Oh boy, I'm going to get some booty tonight"!   (Now, I'm not going to disrespect Will Smith.   I actually like Will Smith (a lot).   Did you know he played "Jay" in Men In Black?  I'll bet you didn't, but if you did, good.  The fact that HIS girlfriend who wore Black Adidas Nylon Pants while laying next to him in a sexy position would at least intrigue me, though).   

Last edited by a moderator:

Rbg

Would love to see that fresh prince episode if anyone can dig it up! 

Not sure about polyester adidas - but that reminded me of a nylon Nike windsuit from the 80's- it was a Martin episode, may have been posted on here prior: 

https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x5vix7d

you can find it on YouTube as well... "to kill a talking bird" 

NylonPantsMan

Member+
Oh yeah, I also saw a female in Adidas Black Nylon Pants and a white shirt on either MSNBC or HLN (on some murder show).  In fact, she (the female in Adidas Black Nylon Pants and a white shirt) and another female were in love with each other.   Now, I saw her (the female in Black Adidas Nylon Pants and a white shirt) and that other female (who I don't WHAT kind of pants she was wearing) on MSNBC or HLN on that murder show.  Apparently, they both had a "disagreement" or whatever and stuff happened.   

There was another female in Black Adidas Nylon Pants and a sweater (it's not the same female on that murder show on HLN/MSNBC) on the show "COPS" (everyone knows that show).  I don't remember which episode of "COPS" that the female with the Black Adidas Nylon Pants and a sweater was in, but she was somewhat arguing with the cop (but not TOO argumentative).

Oh yeah, Aunt Vivian (from The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air) wore pink nylon pants, a pink nylon jacket and a pink shirt (dancing in the pink nylon pants, pink nylon jacket and pink shirt) with Uncle Phil in his purple nylon pants and a purple nylon jacket.

I just remembered that a female on some show (called the New Twilight Zone) Black Adidas Nylon Pants (it was some weird, creepy show).   

Oh yeah, there were at least THREE or more females I saw wearing nylon pants on the show called "Fear Factor".   (It was a very gross/hard to swallow kind of show, trust me).   The first female I saw on Fear Factor wearing nylon pants was this white female who wore dark blue nylon pants and a blue t-shirt early on in one of the episode (the episode in question might be on Season 1 or 2 of Fear Factor) and then black nylon pants and a red shirt towards the end of it (she was eating BULL testicles and then she was trying to navigate a cave full of water).    Needless to say, she got scared and gave up.   The second female I saw on Fear Factor was this black female who wore blue nylon pants and a blue t-shirt and she was crossing a rope trying to get a flag from building to building.  She had a nice nylon bosom.    The third female I saw on Fear Factor was white (just like the first one) who wore black nylon pants and a white shirt and she was trying to jump from big rig to big rig (while it was moving at a pretty fast speed, no less)!   Needless to say, she missed and actually hit the truck (thankfully she was holding on to the truck)!   When that happened, everyone saw her nylon butt.   There are probably more females on Fear Factor who wore nylon pants.    (Yeah, Fear Factor ISN'T particularly for kids).   I'm sure YouTube or some other website has those particular episode with the females in nylon pants.  

These episodes are for males who like females in nylon pants:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKOb9dAgWKw&t=1943s & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5s_SZLwXJI&t=780s

Those links contain the black female wearing blue nylon pants near the end of Season 1 Episode 3 and the white female wearing the black nylon pants and dark blue nylon pants near the beginning and middle of Season 1 Episode 4.

Here's a white female wearing Blue Adidas Nylon Pants (with a blue tank-top).  Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ6bsIxxFlU&t=883s

The episode in question (Season 3 Episode 2) has that particular white female wearing Blue Adidas Nylon Pants w/blue tank-top at the beginning of Season 3 Episode 2.

Fair warning to all who want to watch the episode of Fear Factor: the show's REALLY GROSS (like gross enough that children SHOULDN'T be watching Fear Factor at all).  Also, this show's not for the weak-willed, squeamish and it's ALSO not for people with REALLY weak stomachs.  So, don't watch it, or skip the GROSS as HECK parts and just watch the females in nylon pants.    These epsiodes are for males like me.

Now these episodes are for females who like males in nylon pants: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WUxj5mO75I&t=211s

This episode has a white male in Dark Blue/Black Nylon Pants (near the beginning of Season 3 Episode 14. Fear Factor) and he has hands behind his back (for at least part of the beginning Of Season 3 Episode 14)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e6za313pts&t=148s

This episode has a white-Caucasian male in Black Nylon Pants at the beginning of Season 3, Episode 26 of Fear Factor.  The male in the Black Nylon Pants isn't shown that much during the beginning of the episode.

For WHY I selected these particular episodes, here are my reasons/rules in me selecting episodes from Fear Factor:

1.  The episode must be not be a couples episode, a family episode or any special episode of Fear Factor.  It must be a regular episode.  (I don't put links to episodes like that).

2.  The male or female in question must be wearing nylon pants during ANY point of the episode.   

3.  The male or female CAN be eliminated via giving up OR failing the stunt; however, the male or female MUST be wearing nylon pants during ANY part of the episode.

That's all for fear factor.

Here's the link to women in nylon pants (in the show called Top Dogs/Top Togs): 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q13etnvsV3A - 0:53 is where the first female (the first female's in black nylon pants and a light blue shirt) bends over and we see her nylon butt and 1:25-1:28 is where we see the second female (the second female's in black nylon pants and a black and blue jacket) bend over and we see her nylon butt.   Those first two women REALLY bend over (in that link), thereby exposing their nylon butts.   

Last edited by a moderator:

NylonPantFan

The link is from my channel. I've been using XSplit to record my VCR, and I was going to reupload those Top Dogs bits, but, the tape is screwed up (the VCR plays it fast for some reason). So, I unfortunately will not have better quality uploads to offer.

I'm still frantically watching 2000's college football games, to find a blond spectator wearing black nylon pants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom