Movies and TV shows Adidas pants in them

NylonPantsMan

Member+
Oh, here's one from Fear Factor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk2btXZS1Hs&list=PLo4bdjSIs8tKVfHziVOaZrcP-VxdccTyi&index=2

The link above contains a woman wearing Blue Adidas Nylon Pants from Season 3, Episode 2 of Fear Factor (more specifically, within the first 15-18 minutes of Season 3, Episode 2 of Fear Factor.  (Fair warning: Fear Factor is GROSS).  (It is not for the squeamish).   

There is an episode of COPS (some cop tv show) where a woman is wearing a pair of Adidas Black Nylon Pants (though I don't remember WHICH episode that was).   Me, personally, I like that show just because of the cops busting bad guys/idiots and helping the general population of society.   

Then there is an episode of Fresh Prince of Bel Air where Will Smith's Girlfriend (I think his girl's name was Lisa or something like that) where she was wearing Black Adidas Nylon Pants cuddled up NEXT to Will Smith in a sexy position.   (You might be able to find that particular episode on YouTube or somewhere else).   

"Forensic Files" had ONE episode had a girl wearing Black Adidas Nylon Pants in love with another girl (same sex).   They got into a disagreement and things turned ugly.   I don't know whether you will be able to find that particular episode of the girl in Black Adidas Nylon Pants and the other girl disagreeing with each other of "Forensic Files" on YouTube or not (probably not, though).  I'm sure some other website has THAT episode of "Forensic Files" stashed away SOMEWHERE, though.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Rbg

Anyone have a link for that Fresh Prince episode??? 

The fear factor is great!! Wow! Thanks! I wonder what year that was filmed...

chorlax123

Member+
I've seen that fear factor clip before. Man those blue pants look amazing.

I have a pair just like those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom