Does anyone ever see women wearing Adidas pants ?

Ry210

Just wondering it seems like the only girl I see wearing them where I live is my girlfriend

chorlax123

Member+
Just wondering it seems like the only girl I see wearing them where I live is my girlfriend
first off, lucky!

You'll sometimes see women wearing them when walking in the rain. You'll also see them occassionally when out hiking on trails (again, usually in the rain haha). I'm in the Pacific Northwest. Unfortunately they've gone out of style quite a bit.

Ry210

first off, lucky!

You'll sometimes see women wearing them when walking in the rain. You'll also see them occassionally when out hiking on trails (again, usually in the rain haha). I'm in the Pacific Northwest. Unfortunately they've gone out of style quite a bit.
Yeah I mean she hardly ever wears the wind pant ones it's usually the soccer pants or the normal polyester ones

tobexz

Member+
Here in Australia once it gets cold, I begin to see quite a lot. Scenes as swishy nylon pants seem to be right back in fashion, I easily see about 6 people wearing them minimum when I head out to the city or university. Best part about this? If you style them right, wind pants in public is now the height of street fashion. I've gotten so many compliments on my Adidas windbreaker pants recently it's great! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom