Shiny Sports
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

adidasBJ

What would be the ultimate trackpants for you ?

adidasBJ

As for me, Adibreak pants with Adidas Chile 62 shiny material would be an ultimate turn on

shyguy

Didriksons Tigris. No layers. Same shiny out side inside. Its slippery when wet.

chorlax123

Classic adidas nylon three stripes, navy blue, cotton lined, with elastic ankles.

About 3-5 layers of that in increasing sizes of course.

iloveshiny

I am weak for the Kappa track pants material which has a very shiny feeling to it. The ultimate track pants for me would be the Adibreak popperpants combined with this shiny material. 

tirakkrev
1 hour ago, iloveshiny said:

I am weak for the Kappa track pants material which has a very shiny feeling to it. The ultimate track pants for me would be the Adibreak popperpants combined with this shiny material. 

I have to admit, that sounds really good. Thumbs up from me!

Adidasboy81
On 13.2.2018 at 9:10 PM, adidas2sl2 said:

Adidas unlined nylon three stripe pants

This also :wub:

NylonPantsMan

My favorite ultimate trackpants would be Adidas Black Nylon 3-Stripe Pants (preferably them being "popper" pants as well; I also love the color black).    My second favorite ultimate trackpants would be Asics Black Nylon Pants (with the drawstring cord), because I like rooting for the underdog sometimes.   (I will say this: the color's a pretty big influence on me on whether or not I buy nylon pants from either Goodwill or online, because black has ALWAYS been my favorite color, followed by dark blue/navy blue as my second favorite color and purple as my third favorite color).   

PATURMANPLUNGER

Anything polyester tricot is really sexy. Love it when a girl wears some to the store looking all lazy.

Danny0902

My ultimate would be the recent Alexander Wang  - Adidas Nylon Adibreak Lounge Pants but with the shiny surface on both sides.  This is really smooth, a little thick, fine satin nylon. With satin boxers underneath made with the same material or with really fine shiny polyester. They blew my mind with that drop.

Xan

I love Moncler shiny puffer jackets wish they made pants

adidas-women

adidas blue with yellow stripes always been my favorite on a woman also all black/blue nike (nylon)