Sleep

Shinyfun11

Member+
Yes I sleep in my home made nylon pants every night! And I just can't sleep without nylon.

NylonPantsMan

Member+
Yes, actually (at least some of the time).    I'll be honest: it feels awesome to wear my Small Adidas "Popper" Black Nylon Pants (and other pairs of nylon pants) to bed, because of the feeling of wearing nylon pants while sleeping in them.

GMUS27

MVP
Member+
I like to, but then I get so riled up I can't sleep well. My girlfriend wore them to sleep in once, and I DEFINITELY didn't get any sleep that night. I have to be careful.

oldskoolslix31

Member+
At times I wear them every night.  Sometimes I wear nylon shorts instead of pants but some sort of Nike unlined nylon to bed every night.  My wife does not sleep in them because they get too hot.  I understand because sometimes I get hot too when wearing nylon pants to bed.  Really depends on if the material is new and “stiff” (that doesn’t breathe very well) or old and “broken in”.  I used to have trouble going to sleep because I would always end up getting excited before falling asleep, but now I’m older and have kids so I fall asleep faster but always wake up to slipping and sliding around in them and love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom