Young female employee at Goodwill talks to me - she notices me in my Large Blue David Taylor/Small Black Adidas "Popper" Nylon Pants combo (True Story

NylonPantsMan

Member+
I was walking to my Goodwill in my Large Blue David Taylor Nylon Jacket and my Small Black Adidas "Popper" Nylon Pants (with my hands behind my back/bosom the entire time I walked up to my Goodwill).   I was opening the door for people with one hand behind my back/bosom.   When I got inside of the Goodwill I go to, I was looking around in my Large Blue David Taylor Nylon Jacket + Small Black Adidas Nylon Pants (with my hands behind my back/bosom).   I was looking around some more, when this young female employee (with brown-ish long hair and she was at least 18 and she was a bit shorter than me) noticed me in my Large Blue David Taylor Nylon Jacket + Small Black Adidas Nylon Pants.  Keep in mind, I still had both hands behind my back/bosom.   Now, she said "Hey, how are you doing"?  I said, "Fine (with my hands STILL behind my back/bosom)".  She then asked if I was looking or not.  I said, "I'm just looking".  She said "Just looking"?  I said, "Yep".  Then she said, "Is it cold outside"?  (Keep in mind this was just three or four days ago).   I said, "It is a little chilly, but not too bad".  She said, "Not too bad"?   I said, "Yep".  Then she and I were talking for at least 2 other sentences before I decided to look some more (I was looking and talking to her at the same time, with my hands behind my back/bosom the entire time).  She was really nice and friendly, too.  I don't remember her name (because I am kinda bad at remembering names, plus I wasn't looking at her name tag).  She looked pretty to me (and keep in mind when I and the young, pretty female employee were having a conversation, I still had my hands behind my back/bosom the entire time before the conversation and after).   Now maybe she liked my Large Blue David Taylor Nylon Jacket + Small Black Adidas Nylon Pants, or maybe she felt like talking to me (who knows).....but I did like that conversation.

/monthly_2018_04/large.WIN_20180408_05_16_11_Pro.jpg.f7ad89fa26dd8284f3edf9e1bf7d9552.jpg

It'd be like this (up above), but with me at Goodwill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom