New amateur rainwear (adidas, k-way), latex, pvc

ippopotamo1982

Hi to all,

new rainwear amateur on 

www.mydirtyhobby.com “ippopotamo1982”

and in few days upload new video with me in my adidas and k-way shiny 

good view 

Tomorrow I load in my dirty hobby the video of today .... I have a shiny stocking, shiny panties and beautiful gold raincoat and during mastirbation I cover ne with transparent pvc sheet .... and second video my make [censored] me and the hard part is when my man penetrate me with pvc
Sheet and I put on my face for breathless is huge orgasm for me

bigsteve

WOW! Finally a site that finally completes the www.shinynylonarts.com site! I have been waiting so long for a site like this with a male involved with you in these pants. Please do more videos with nylon wind pants or shorts where the male rubs on your [censored] with his **** and puts a all over your [censored] with the pants/shorts still on. Can't wait to see more, keep up the great work!! Adidas nylon pants are the best ;)

Also how often do you usually update a video?

ippopotamo1982

thanks to all,

i have also a lot of super shiny k-way pants and other brand .... the best are my Adidas shiny overall and kway overall

generally I update each 2 days... and I make also video in latex and vinyl...but clearly my first big fetish is kway and Adidas I love!!!!

I make also customised video and for the super fetihist I sell my dress clothes with my juicy

Adidas_trefoil

Member+
Hi, nice selection of shiny outfits. =)

Can you do a vid with your kway one piece getting all hot and passionate stripping down to your adidas one piece underneath.. with nothing undernaeth your adidas overalls.. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

bigsteve

Great! Do you plan on having more models added to your site in the future. I mean you're beautiful, just seeing how this site will be coming forward

ippopotamo1982

yes I make all for realise your dream,...now until Sunday im outside for work but next week sure minimum 2 video with kway and Adidas I post!!!!!!! yes I will improve a lot also thanks of our suggestions and idea

ippopotamo1982

tomorrow I update site with one movie in super shiny Adidas overall and one video with two pieces glass clear pvc

with this 2 update I realise the request of 

BIGSTEAVE

ADIDAS_TREFOIL 

KING 90

first video of long series...each time I hope you told me if its good and what make better or different

Thanks my fan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom