• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

adidas2sl2

Adidas satin shorts - NEW

adidas2sl2

Check out the adidas store online. Adidas just released exact replica shorts from the 1990s. Satin soccer shorts. $40 each. Russia, Columbia, Germany - all brand new nylon satin soccer shorts to the stitch of their originals (not just “inspired”) go buy them, show your support for them so they make more!!

Lyrch3451

Nice to see stuff like this coming back. I suspect these might be a limited time thing though, so get them while you can. Be nice if they offered them in more colors as I personally am not comfortable wearing white. I’ll get the blue ones though.

adidas2sl2

The more that are bought or the faster they sell out the more they will make in different colors or styles. 

Lyrch3451

I hope you’re right. However offering them on Amazon and at sporting goods stores with a variety of colors would do a lot more for sales as more would discover them and a variety in colors would appeal to different tastes. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• adidaspants
      By adidaspants
      Are there any women here that would like a pair on nylon adidas pants? Here's my catch, you need to take pics of you wearing the pants for me. Face in the pics is optional. I love to see them in the sunshine and especially love to see them wet. Casual and candid pics are the best. This would be solely for my viewing pleasure. All you have to do is send me a private message. You can ask me whatever you want to get comfortable. I will then send you a pair so you can send me pics. The Pants I have are medium and large.
    • AdidasFan101
      By AdidasFan101
      https://www.ruutu.fi/video/3214916
      There is a dancing/singing performance at 35:00 where there are adidas soccer pants on hot dancers.
    • adidas2sl2
      By adidas2sl2
      Love that these are coming back in fashion 
    • Nikelover
      By Nikelover
      I was wondering if there is anyone else that has a fetish for nike specially nylon and polyester windbreakers and tracks I consider myself straight but even when I see guys in nike specially football kits and jackets I think wow anyone else have a thing just for nike