In love with the adibreak pants?

Adidastrackies

Hello! :)

27 year old guy here totaly in love with the Adidas adibreak pants, often called popper pants from the 90s! I'd love to come in contact with you guys and girls that still have yours or have bought the new ones! Please send me a message or look me up on Kik at the name adidaskille87. Looking forward to chat some about them and this fetish! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

tirakkrev

Member+
Hey there, Adidastrackies! I'm also a huge fan of adidas popper pants. I am super happy they are back in fashion now (been waiting for that for ages).

tirakkrev

Member+
Heya! Cool! How many pair do you have? You wear them outside too? Care for a chat on Kik? :)
Probably somewhere around 15 pairs. Yeah, I can wear them outside too. It works out pretty nicely since they are super fashionable at the moment. I don't have Kik :biggrin:

Adidastrackies

I see! How old are you? Did you wear them in 97? ;) And how do you match them? Or would you like to chat in private? :)

tirakkrev

Member+
I see! How old are you? Did you wear them in 97? ;) And how do you match them? Or would you like to chat in private? :)
I am 30, so yeah, I had a pair back in the day. I wear them with sweatshirts, hoodies, track tops, a lot of stuff really. We can chat in private as well :happy:

iloveshiny

I am also a huge fan of the popper pants and it’s really cool that they have become fashion again lately. I don’t own a pair myself but i have bought a pair for my girlfriend and love when she wears them!

She doesn’t know about my special interest in these pants but i tell her that i really like when she wears them and that they look good on her and i thinks that’s enough for her to continue using them :)

Mark_nylon

I'm sure everyone on here is already well aware, but adidas have released some modern versions of the original adibreak bottoms in several colourways. Firstly, the original (and IMHO, best) navy version

CZ0678_25_model.jpg

Also, black:

CZ0679_25_model.jpg

And green, although they don't look so hot IMHO.

Further colours are available on other sites such as END clothing in orange:

06-06-2018_adidas_ogadibreaktrackpant_craftorange_dh5750_lm_m3.jpg

or maroon:

04-06-2018_adidas_ogadibreaktrackpant_maroon_dh5752_mb_m3.jpg

They are close to identical to the original versions with some minor differences. The most obvious difference to me is that on the original version, the strip of material where the poppers plugged in to (if that makes sense?) was the same colour as the panel (i.e. white in the pictures above), whereas in the new ones it is the same as teh base colour. Other than that, the material is lovely and it's great to have brand new pairs of these! Get them while you can as they will sell fast...

Deleted member 3814

Member+
I've always wanted to have the original ones back in the 90s, but never got to. For me, it was Adibreak that sparked the adidas and tracksuit fetish. Happy they are back.

Recently treated myself with a pair of navy Adibreaks and are they awesome. These pants have some serious power and they make me super ***** when I put them on. The first time I've tried them - whoa! haven't been so hard for years. I'd like to wear them outside, but I cannot control my boner in them.

Adidastrackies

Tried on one of my friends moms adibreaks back in the late 90's and boy did I get a hard on! Love it!

If anyone would like to private message some, please hit me up! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom