Someone sell nylon pants ?

shinysmooth

Staff member
Member+
hey Chriss :)  if you haven't already, check out ebay, tons of a good finds on there

Also smaller selling apps like Mercari, Poshmark, and Depop are good places to check too

hope you find some new gear

ChrissGay

Yes thanks 

but it's really hard to find nylon pants WITH LINING NYLON INSIDE :(

It's always with cotton :(

Last edited by a moderator:

shinysmooth

Staff member
Member+
Do you specifically want nylon lining inside vs it just being unlined? There are some old womens BeBe sport pants that have nylon lining that pop up on ebay every now and then but those are the only pair I know of off the top of my head

GMUS27

MVP
Member+
Are any of these L or XL? I might be interested in buying some for my girlfriend.

nylonguy8525

Same question are any of them xl 34 inseam looking for a bday present for my gf:p must be super swishy and unlined let me know :)

Can you model a pair in white ankle socks if any are available:)

nylonguy8525

Do you have unlined swishy ones in xl? If so can you post a pic wearing them with white ankle socks commando ;)? Also how much do you want for them if you wear them for a whole day before sending them :)?

remixedcat

Do you have unlined swishy ones in xl? If so can you post a pic wearing them with white ankle socks commando ;)? Also how much do you want for them if you wear them for a whole day before sending them :)?
can't wear socks. but yes i got unlined ones in xl. 

and everyone else asking for prices please look in the gallery. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom