Where do you guys find your pics

PATURMANPLUNGER

Sometimes Google images. Facebook, Instagram. Facebook is better because some of the pictures are really good quality.

PATURMANPLUNGER

I can never find any on Facebook what do you type in 
This is going to sound really creeperish but who cares. Just simply look up athletic teams that wear shiny stuff. Easy. Just type in like cheerleaders or dance team or something along those lines and scroll through the photos. OR do that, and go through all of the different pages for different cheer or dance (or any sport for that matter) teams. Facebook is better because the images are better quality usually. 

iloveshiny

I can never find any on Facebook what do you type in 
As PATURMANPLUNG said, search for teams and activities that involves girls wearing this type of outfits (dancing, gymnastics, football etc.) and from there you can most likely find some girls with pics and then look at her friends and so on. I don`t use FB myself very much but there are ways to find good pics there if you want.

And then on other social media sites, learn what type of hashtags to follow and you will soon have a nice little collection of pics that you can share with us here :)

PATURMANPLUNGER

As PATURMANPLUNG said, search for teams and activities that involves girls wearing this type of outfits (dancing, gymnastics, football etc.) and from there you can most likely find some girls with pics and then look at her friends and so on. I don`t use FB myself very much but there are ways to find good pics there if you want.

And then on other social media sites, learn what type of hashtags to follow and you will soon have a nice little collection of pics that you can share with us here :)
Also, when your using Facebook its like mining for gold. After finding some small pieces lf gold, you will eventually find large gold nuggets! Most of my really nice finds are on Facebook honestly. Just dig. Go to the search bar, type in like “dance team” or something and then go to where it says “Pages”. Then it will show you all of the search results for dance team. You can also change it up. Like varsity dance team and just play with it a little.

iloveshiny

Also, when your using Facebook its like mining for gold. After finding some small pieces lf gold, you will eventually find large gold nuggets! Most of my really nice finds are on Facebook honestly. Just dig. Go to the search bar, type in like “dance team” or something and then go to where it says “Pages”. Then it will show you all of the search results for dance team. You can also change it up. Like varsity dance team and just play with it a little.
Yes, it`s true, a bit like mining haha..i`ve noticed the same thing on Insta. Sometimes i find a really good follow and then i check her friends and they also dig the streetwear fashion so it`s like finding a goldmine.

PATURMANPLUNGER

Yes, it`s true, a bit like mining haha..i`ve noticed the same thing on Insta. Sometimes i find a really good follow and then i check her friends and they also dig the streetwear fashion so it`s like finding a goldmine.
The friends thing is so true lol same goes for searching on facebook, check their team mates pics (usually they will be tagged on the picture)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom