Shot in the dark here..

PATURMANPLUNGER

I am at Walmart and I saw this hot lady wearing these somewhat fitted shiny polyester pants. They were very shiny. They had a gold design on the front left side. Similar to Adidas but i didn’t see any stripes. Any help is appreciated.

king90

Member+
They maybe Adidas Chile 62 pants but more fitted and slimer saw some on eBay.

king90

Member+
They made new ones the old ones were a lil bit more baggy. Wish I could see more women shiny nylon pants and Adidas Chile 62 pants.

PATURMANPLUNGER

They made new ones the old ones were a lil bit more baggy. Wish I could see more women shiny nylon pants and Adidas Chile 62 pants.
I couldnt agree more. Its a shame I wasnt in a position to take a pic of her. I dont care how creepy I look I will do it. She was in the sun too and looked so hot.

king90

Member+
Not to long ago when I was working a hot girl came in some really shiny nylon pants.you could really hearing the swishy noise because it was quite and she looked amazing in those pants only wish I could take a pic of her. She had a booty also.

PATURMANPLUNGER

Not to long ago when I was working a hot girl came in some really shiny nylon pants.you could really hearing the swishy noise because it was quite and she looked amazing in those pants only wish I could take a pic of her. She had a booty also.
That sounds so hot man. Swishy pants are so hot too, especially the ones that are the more shiny kind. I also found out another thing thats hot is when girls chew hot cinnamon gum. Drives me crazy. 

king90

Member+
A turn on is for me is when girl fold the waist or it's inside out you can see the tag maybe the do that because thy like the feeling of the nylon.

PATURMANPLUNGER

A turn on is for me is when girl fold the waist or it's inside out you can see the tag maybe the do that because thy like the feeling of the nylon.
I asked a couple girls this and they said it makes them not be so tight on their waist that it leaves those marks. Also it keeps the pants on their waist alot better. I like seeing them wear the nylon ones with the little zippers on the bottoms undone a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom