Just went to store in my red Adidas tiro 15 pants

Ry210

Went to store and the women at the register said why would you ever wear those pants there so ugly the middle age woman behind me said to her leave him alone he looks good in those Adidas pants she says I have a pair just like them at home we get out side and the middle aged women says honestly I love them on you don't let that girl talk you out of wearing them I said do you really have the same pair she said yes I do and I wear them everywhere I said well I have tons of Adidas pants but people think I look bad in them she said don't worry you look awesome in them she said tomorrow when I go get my coffee I will wear mine in there and see if she says anything to me what do you think? 

Last edited by a moderator:

Jip

Member+
I wear windpants out of the house all the time in Canada and nobody ever calls them ugly or anything. Only one person has commented on them in like 3 years of wearing them multiple times per week. Sucks that someone called you out.

Ry210

Update so I just went back to that store and me and that woman are always there the same time every day I walked in wearing my black Adidas tiro 15 with the white stripes and that middle aged women I know had her red tiro 15 pants on and said look I told you I would wear mine today and I said yeah they look good she said I have a lot of them to and that same girl at the register said they still look ugly on you 

I wear windpants out of the house all the time in Canada and nobody ever calls them ugly or anything. Only one person has commented on them in like 3 years of wearing them multiple times per week. Sucks that someone called you out.
What did they say

Anther update when we got out side she goes we should do this everyday and I said why she says because I know it makes the register girl so mad I go yeah we can do that 

Ry210

Today I saw her for the first time in months and she had the red adibreak pants on with them unsnapped half way 

Adidas_trefoil

Member+
Hey, you should get her number.. and also ask her if she has a adidas jacket collection too that would match her pants

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom