Swishy pants collection

Xan

Member+
I was wandering how many pairs of swishy pants my fellow swishy pants lovers have in their collections? I have 94 pairs of swishy pants and 17 jackets as well as 1 moncler my fav puffy jacket!

Xan

Member+
I posted them to the clothing gallery there are two pics one of my fav pants the red ones and one pic of a a mound of my swishy clothing! 

chorlax123

Member+
My collection currently is:

• Around 30+ pairs of windpants/nylon pants/trackies/swishy pants; mainly Adidas, Nike, Reebok, preferably cotton lined.
  • About 25 down jackets; mainly North Face Nuptses. I wish I had some Monclers.
  • One Mountain Hardwear down suit
  • And around 6 pairs of down pants (Feathered Friends, REI), and down bibs (90s REI kind).
I really should do an inventory lol...

Xan

Member+
Chorlax123 that is a nice collection, I have been looking for the North Face Nuptses heard they feel nice!

chorlax123

Member+
They're the best in my opinion, just kinda the classic puffer jacket. They do feel amazing ;)

remixedcat

35 pairs of nylon/poly pants LOTS of starter and athletech. 3 pairs of WT02 and 3 pairs of southpole brand. those are notables

15 pairs of nylon/poly shorts

16 pairs of faux leather pants

5 metallic leggings

12 metallic shorts. 

Adilined

My favorite pants in my collection is my viking windigo women nylon rain pants with pu coating. I also have all colors of the adidas adna rev pants models in my collection 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom