Shiny Sports
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Transnylon

Your first nylon attraction .

Transnylon

What is your first memory of nylon attraction ?

james918

A girl at school in a shiny Adidas shell suit 

GMUS27

I say this cautiously, because this is definitely NOT like, a thing with me, but it was my mom. When I was a little kid, she had a pink shellsuit, and seeing her in it made me feel weird. I had a couple pairs of windpants, and they made me feel weird too. Now I realize that it was the same feeling I get now when I wear and see women in nylon.

chevyguz

Watching double dare when I was a kid.  I was 6 when the first episodes came out then when family double dare aired and the older girls (than me) and the moms would get all wet in their pants..that was the best. And it still is the best seeing wet and messy pants. 

Transnylon

Its fascinating what got us all started , myn was my blue nylon parka when I was a kid . My mum would wash it and I would watch it dry on the washing line then she would iron it and I'd put it on nice and warm , that's when I got nice sensations .

Blackshiny

My first pair of navy blue jerzees nylon pants when i was in kidnagarden.

NylonPantsMan

My first nylon attraction?  That began in 3rd grade.  This girl (which was in ONE of the same classes as me - this was back in 3rd grade, mind you) wore a pair of nylon pants that were mostly purple (there were some colored dots) and a purple jacket (the girl was wearing them - in the classroom, no less)!   Then another day that same girl wore black nylon pants and a white sweatshirt.  That girl was brown-haired too (she was in the 3rd Grade too).

swishfan

I lived out of the city a bit, so I never got to hang out with with other kids from school very much. They all seemed to wear Umbros and nike/adidas shorts all of the time.  And my family was not as affluent as some of the other families.  The nylon stuff was a lot more expensive then (it is now again too), so I ended up with cheaper clothing I had to wear to school.

i think that’s what started it, it became the “forbidden fruit” for me.  Couldn’t afford it, everybody that wore it was basically out of my league for hanging out with (or asking to borrow some to wear)

In junior high, I finally had the breakthrough.  There was a lost and found bin in the Phys. Ed locker room.  I saw a pair of Nike shorts and a pair of Umbro shorts in there once.  I took them, and ended up wearing them in gym class the rest of the year.  Ended up getting another pair of umbro’s and my first pair of nylon pants that way too.

The nylon pants and jackets started exploding the next couple years, everybody in the world was wearing the black adidas pants with the 3 stripes down the leg.  So was I, at that point.  It was ON!!  lol