Thicker women in nylon?

Miss Betsy

Member+
As a thicker but still fit ***** myself and as a full on lesbian, yes I love seeing thicker women in nylon. I love it when the pants are kinda loose but kinda tight at the same time, especially when they bend down and get back up and a little bit of the fabric gets wedged in their *** crack.

Adidasboy81

Member+
I like that outfit like u say, kind of loose but tight. That looks so nice, tight from the booty so i could slide my hand from the *** chick to other one, wow that is so nice.

ShinyXOXO

MVP
Member+
Just wondering if I'm the only one out there that enjoys seeing thicker women in shiny stuff. Not all these skinny girls lol.
You are not alone ;).

My girlfriend has a little bit of „thickness“ to herself and for myself, well I just lost 10kg over the last 6 months to get into some form of shape for the summer after that mental lockdown ordeal…
But I like the skinny/fit looks too 😜.
So, if what I see looks sexy to my eye, I like to watch and enjoy, no matter what! 😅

Deleted member 3701

Member+
I also like different body types. The athletically skinny look is fine, but my favorite has also been the “girl next door type”, who isn’t necessarily considered overweight by most reasonable people, but has a shape. The clothes aren’t falling off of them, they have a nice butt and hips filling out those shorts and pants. Plus, I’m average looking, so on top of finding these types of ladies really attractive, I also felt like these were the types of ladies I’d have a shot with, too 🤣

Examples:

full

full

full

full

full

full

My favorite thing though, is when the pants hug someone’s figure from the waist all the way down, and have the ankle elastic at the bottom, holding the material close everywhere, and making the material bunch up when you bend your legs, or get up from being seated, like these :)

full

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
Haha yeah 👍🏻 well, i never thought about the perfect nylon wearing girlfriend... At this point I'm twisted. The last picture is pretty nice what i would prefer, but i think this is the type of woman i couldn't live with in an relationship because the differences in the way of life wouldn't match each other... So girl next door, like me too (guy next door), sounds really good... And @Miss Betsy a girl next door, drinking beer is always the preferable one 😉

Deleted member 3701

Member+
Haha yeah 👍🏻 well, i never thought about the perfect nylon wearing girlfriend... At this point I'm twisted. The last picture is pretty nice what i would prefer, but i think this is the type of woman i couldn't live with in an relationship because the differences in the way of life wouldn't match each other... So girl next door, like me too (guy next door), sounds really good... And @Miss Betsy a girl next door, drinking beer is always the preferable one 😉
I agree with you, there’s a ton of pics of women looking great in nylon on this site, but I think a lot of my favorites are the candid photos of women just being themselves and goofing off, more than the “instagram models” that are wearing the pants that are 5 sizes too big, flipping off the camera.

If we had a shiny dating app, I’m looking for “loves hiking and spending time with each other in the wilderness”…and I’m swiping right on women like this:

full

full

full

Miss Betsy

Member+
I totally 100% or even 1000% agree with you about women being candid in windpants and not the “influencers” who flip off the camera and stick their tongue out (seriously that is so beyond unattractive)

Deleted member 3701

Member+
I totally 100% or even 1000% agree with you about women being candid in windpants and not the “influencers” who flip off the camera and stick their tongue out (seriously that is so beyond unattractive)
I know, right?! 😆 I’ve been patiently waiting for that trend to go back down the hole it crawled out of.

Miss Betsy

Member+
It started with the new female rappers. They do it all the time. A lot of people think it’s acceptable to behave like that so that’s where it started. I can tell you how many times a woman had a nice pair of windpants on in a picture but I refused to share it because they were throwing up their middle fingers and sticking their tongues out like a bunch of spoiled brats!

*Cubitus*

Staff member
MVP
Member+
How are those? Looking at her, I can’t tell if those feel amazing, or feel like a trash can liner? lol
Hmm... If you need the nylon fabric on the naked skin they aren't your's 😉 they got a warm inlet, its like cotton but i think it's made from poly... So in my case i simply put some Windpants under and i got an nice feeling and a warm pant...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom