Shiny Sports
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

nylondk

wet nylonjacket and pants

nylondk

Hi

Would like to hear if you also jump into the pool or getting in at the beach in your nylon jacket and pants?

I love et so much...:D

swishfan

I’m still trying to do that.  I’ve worn shiny nylon shorts as swim trunks for a long time (have to be careful, there’s no hiding anything—if you know what I mean).  My female and male friends used to do that In school when those shorts were popular, that was nice!  

But yeah, I’m still looking for the opportunity to swim in a tracksuit with nothing underneath, I’m thinking that would feel pretty great!

nylondk
3 hours ago, swishfan said:

I’m still trying to do that.  I’ve worn shiny nylon shorts as swim trunks for a long time (have to be careful, there’s no hiding anything—if you know what I mean).  My female and male friends used to do that In school when those shorts were popular, that was nice!  

But yeah, I’m still looking for the opportunity to swim in a tracksuit with nothing underneath, I’m thinking that would feel pretty great!

Yes I understand you...smile

go fore it, it is a great feeling in your skinn

swishfan

One of these days I might just go for it, even with people around :P

If/when I do, I’ll be sure to document it with pics and video  LOL

Shinyfun11

I love to swim in nylon or nylon rainwear. It is super hot! I also loce wear nylon under the shower and in the rain getting it all super wet and let it stick to every contour of my body.

NylonJake
On 8/29/2019 at 5:42 PM, swishfan said:

I do the same and wear shiny nylon shorts and coarse nylon shorts as swimwear. When I was at school I would see a few boys wearing nylon shorts for swimming as well.

I will have to try swimming in a nylon jacket and tracksuit bottoms at some point. I have done it in the bath and shower before and love the wet look and feel of the nylon against my skin

Edited by NylonJake
Mispelt a word

chorlax123

On a somewhat related note, I do enjoying wetting/peeing myself in nylon track pants. And enjoying showering in them as well.