wet nylonjacket and pants

nylondk

Hi

Would like to hear if you also jump into the pool or getting in at the beach in your nylon jacket and pants?

I love et so much... :D

Deleted member 3701

Member+
I’m still trying to do that.  I’ve worn shiny nylon shorts as swim trunks for a long time (have to be careful, there’s no hiding anything—if you know what I mean).  My female and male friends used to do that In school when those shorts were popular, that was nice!  

But yeah, I’m still looking for the opportunity to swim in a tracksuit with nothing underneath, I’m thinking that would feel pretty great!

nylondk

I’m still trying to do that.  I’ve worn shiny nylon shorts as swim trunks for a long time (have to be careful, there’s no hiding anything—if you know what I mean).  My female and male friends used to do that In school when those shorts were popular, that was nice!  

But yeah, I’m still looking for the opportunity to swim in a tracksuit with nothing underneath, I’m thinking that would feel pretty great!
Yes I understand you...smile

go fore it, it is a great feeling in your skinn

Shinyfun11

Member+
I love to swim in nylon or nylon rainwear. It is super hot! I also loce wear nylon under the shower and in the rain getting it all super wet and let it stick to every contour of my body.

NylonJake

Member+

I do the same and wear shiny nylon shorts and coarse nylon shorts as swimwear. When I was at school I would see a few boys wearing nylon shorts for swimming as well.

I will have to try swimming in a nylon jacket and tracksuit bottoms at some point. I have done it in the bath and shower before and love the wet look and feel of the nylon against my skin

Last edited by a moderator:

chorlax123

Member+
On a somewhat related note, I do enjoying wetting/peeing myself in nylon track pants. And enjoying showering in them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom