Nylon fantasy

Deleted member 5312

I have a fantasy that im drying a girl's hair with a hair dryer , she has a sexy electric blue nylon suit on and im turned on because here suit is getting Hot ! , shes under the hair dryer and I love the smell and feel of warm hot nylon !............  what is your ultimate fabric fantasy  I'd love know about it .:)

Last edited by a moderator:

adidaspants

Member+
I love when my wife used to sleep in nylon pants and I would spoon against her and feel her body heat radiating through her pants. I fantasize about that all the time. I also love wearing my nylon pants in the car with heated seats on.

Deleted member 5312

Ow that sounds sexy with heated seats , I like it when my wife stands next to the radiator with here long down coat on and then I stand against here while here coat I'd still hot ! 

Shinyfun11

Member+
My fantasy is that my wife. Is getting just as turned on by shiny nylon as I get. And that she wants to wear it alway and anywhere all the time.....just like I do. 

I really love it when she wears nylon down jackets. Or nylon Nike jackets and faux leather pants. O and one of her shiny black spandex catsuit in combination with a nylon jacket and high heeled leather boots. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom