A woman knocks on your door ..........

Deleted member 5312

A woman in a nylon one piece wind suit knocked on your door .......................... what next ?????

Last edited by a moderator:

shinygirl

MVP
Member+
It’s me. I’ve bought it from you. But the zipper is faulty. It jams. I couldn’t get out of the suit. Especially the suit is too small for me. I see you starring at my crotch. The nylon fabric runs tight between my legs. It causes a cameltoe in front and my *** cheeks are split by the suit. 
I want you to help me to get out of the suit. You let me in. Then you close the door and lock it. I scare... 

Deleted member 5312

I invite you in and  your shivering , i stand you in front of the fire place to warm you up and start trying to ease the zip down but its stuck . I can feel the nylon getting hot and it smells sweet  , your leg is pressed against the thin fabric of my nylon pants you can feel me getting aroused through the fabric . The more I pull the zip it pulls the suit up and down against your ***** slowly rubbing and arousing you making you wet against the nylon lining in your suit you grab me inbetween my legs .............

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom