Shiny Sports
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Transnylon

Shiny party

Transnylon

I fantasise about meeting lots of people who are all into shiny clothing,  I'd love to mingle and listen to their stories and experiences of kinky shiny fun . Whish it could come true , what do you think ??

SwishyPantsLove
19 hours ago, Transnylon said:

I fantasise about meeting lots of people who are all into shiny clothing,  I'd love to mingle and listen to their stories and experiences of kinky shiny fun . Whish it could come true , what do you think ??

I’ve been wanting to do this for a while now! Like a shiny and swishy clothes convention almost. At a hotel of course so if you see someone you like wearing a nice outfit you can do something about it ^_^

Transnylon

Yes it would : )

Its I wonderful thought of meeting shiny people but we are world wide so it mite be difficult? 

SwishyPantsLove
10 hours ago, Transnylon said:

Yes it would : )

Its I wonderful thought of meeting shiny people but we are world wide so it mite be difficult? 

It would be tricky but let’s be honest, a lot of us would travel and book a room for a chance at 3-4 days of shiny and swishy nylon fun

Transnylon

Imagine  what would happen in the privacy of the hotel room ; )