Shiny Sports
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Transnylon

Naked under nylon

Transnylon

I often go out to the shop all in nylon with nothing on underneath , especially in unlined  pants the sensation is fantastic !. Does anyone else do this ? 

Or what else is your thrill in public with nylon/ polyester  :)....

nylonfan

Yes I absolutely love the feeling! I also love that nobody else I come across knows what a thrill I'm getting out of feeling only the nylon slide against my skin while I walk, tryin not to give away my obvious excitement under the lightweight swishy layers. I still need to try this with my kway blue one piece suit!! I fantasize about coming across somebody else doing the same and we have a mutual awareness of our fetish and wordlessly sneak off somewhere for some fun lol.

Rjj

I like to put a butt plug in and wear panties underneath my nylon pants and go to the store.

nylondk

Oh yea, Iove to wear my nylon without anything under, and do it often at home, but also out. When its raining the wet nylon feels so horny, and somtimes in summer I go into the water - so greate 

Transnylon

Love this , I wish their was a nylon fetish club and we could all mix and have our nylon fun together . :)

frenchkwaylover

I love this too, mostly at home but as I'm used to wear my nylon rainwear stuff as if it were a track suit I generally only wear a thong under my pants at home and outside. But for sure naked is the best feeling

Edited by frenchkwaylover
writting mistake

adidas2sl2

It’s a risk. You know that anyone who lived the 90s and wore nylon adidas pants or soccer shorts knows how amazing they feel. They would also know it’s been years since they were sold so they’d be suspicious why you’re wearing them. 

Transnylon

I know what you mean   but I still see one or two men and women in them .

CREAMYPANTS

I wear them in public all the time! That is what's so great about them, people just look at you all the time and the looks makes me so horny I could just blow my load in them.

On 1/16/2020 at 12:28 AM, Transnylon said:

I often go out to the shop all in nylon with nothing on underneath , especially in unlined  pants the sensation is fantastic !. Does anyone else do this ? 

Or what else is your thrill in public with nylon/ polyester  :)....

I just wonder what people think when they see us in those shiny beauties! 

On 1/22/2020 at 4:45 AM, Transnylon said:

I know what you mean   but I still see one or two men and women in them .

I'm a pretty big dude 6 feet 2 and 230lbs. People just look at me and move on!