Shiny Sports
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Cameltoelover

Does your shiny nylon fetish combine with any other fetishes?

Cameltoelover

Hi everyone. Ive been visiting this site for many years but ive only just made my first account . Im a massive shiny nylon fan. I like them tight and revealing a shiny bulging cameltoe. Im also in to being shrunk. I like the idea of being 2 inches tall while masturbating against a giant shiny nylon cameltoe. Does anyone else have any other fetishes that you incorporate in to the world of shiny nylon? 

I use photoshop to create images of my nylon cameltoe dreams. How bout you?

Transnylon

I like my nylon warm or hot , so standing next to a radiator or in front of the fire place , or having a hairdryer  held over me turns me on also ironing my nylon . I love the feel of the warm fabric and smell .

Cameltoelover
46 minutes ago, Transnylon said:

I like my nylon warm or hot , so standing next to a radiator or in front of the fire place , or having a hairdryer  held over me turns me on also ironing my nylon . I love the feel of the warm fabric and smell .

Thats interesting. I like mine cold. I like it when my girlfriend rubs her cold nylon bum against my chest. I say chest because im 5ft1 and shes  7ft2 in her 10" heels

Transnylon

Yes that's a sexy feeling too, when I get out of bed I put my nylon pants on and as I pick them up the cold fabric brushes over my cock ! . I like it warm because I live In UK and it can be too cold for cool nylon ;)

swishcraze
On 2/17/2020 at 10:44 AM, Cameltoelover said:

Hi everyone. Ive been visiting this site for many years but ive only just made my first account . Im a massive shiny nylon fan. I like them tight and revealing a shiny bulging cameltoe. Im also in to being shrunk. I like the idea of being 2 inches tall while masturbating against a giant shiny nylon cameltoe. Does anyone else have any other fetishes that you incorporate in to the world of shiny nylon? 

I use photoshop to create images of my nylon cameltoe dreams. How bout you?

interesting!  the idea of being shrunk is similar in a sense, to my ABDL fetish (adult baby/diaper lover).  having mommy's giant (think perspective; teeny) breasts brushing softly over me.  sliding down her beautiful curves, since i'm so tiny.  exploring her fine body would literally be a giant adventure.  yum!

also, i'm new here, and this is certainly my first post!  i'll refrain from stealing your post since i'm quoting you, however.  a luscious idea, surely!

my response proper, to this mighty forum topic.  yes, excitingly!  aside from being ABDL, i also have a very strong fetish for hoodies, and sport tops, jerseys.  i especially like quilted jackets ("puffer" jackets, vests.  also, hooded polyester or nylon shirts, which may or may not be padded/quilted.).  pullover, poncho-style nylon windbreakers/rain jackets, and, certainly, being wrapped in a big (the thicker the better.), soft hoodie/hoody (hooded sweatshirt.).  for hoodies, i prefer either a really big, enveloping hood, or, more-preferably, a cowl hood.  cozy!  for kicks, i also like wearing neck and ankle gaiters.  add a fur blanket on top or a sleeping bag, and we have a party!

chorlax123
On 2/22/2020 at 8:23 AM, swishcraze said:

interesting!  the idea of being shrunk is similar in a sense, to my ABDL fetish (adult baby/diaper lover). 

my response proper, to this mighty forum topic.  yes, excitingly!  aside from being ABDL, i also have a very strong fetish for hoodies, and sport tops, jerseys.  i especially like quilted jackets ("puffer" jackets, vests.  also, hooded polyester or nylon shirts, which may or may not be padded/quilted.).  pullover, poncho-style nylon windbreakers/rain jackets, and, certainly, being wrapped in a big (the thicker the better.), soft hoodie/hoody (hooded sweatshirt.).  for hoodies, i prefer either a really big, enveloping hood, or, more-preferably, a cowl hood.  cozy!  for kicks, i also like wearing neck and ankle gaiters.  add a fur blanket on top or a sleeping bag, and we have a party!

Welcome!

Are you into wetting nylon pants as well? I love peeing my nylon pants.

I'm also into puffer/down jackets, pants, and suits. Love layering in them, the puffier the better!

CREAMYPANTS

I love to wet them & hump until I explode! 

GMUS27

I'm into rough, dominating sex while my partner wears them. Like, tying her up and deepthroating her so that she gags and chokes.

shinygirl
5 hours ago, GMUS27 said:

I'm into rough, dominating sex while my partner wears them. Like, tying her up and deepthroating her so that she gags and chokes.

What kind of clothes did she have to wear while you fuck her face. Maybe a glossy down jacket with hood over her head? My husband likes to look down on my shiny nylon head while I have to suck his cock. At climax he pushes my head tight to his crotch for least one minute. Sometimes I have to choke. Finally he pulls out his cock and clean it on my nylon hood. :rolleyes:

loveshiny

My fethis goes further then nylon I'm turned on by women in all shiny pants shorts panties pajamas such as satin wetlook leather latex pvc. And I love a dominant woman being facesitted licking all her holes 

shinygirl
9 minutes ago, loveshiny said:

I love a dominant woman being facesitted licking all her holes 

I like bondage. Would bound you to the bed on your back. Then I sit down on your face with my bare bottom and fix my ankles to your legs, so I couldn’t get up and my full weight pushes on your face. Finally I fix my hands behind my back. So you have to smother my crotch all night long. First the room maid of the hotel free us next morning. :thumbsup:

Edited by shinygirl

loveshiny
1 minute ago, shinygirl said:

I like bondage. Would bound you to the bed on your back. Then I sit down on your face with my bare bottom and fix my ankles to your legs, so I couldn’t get up and my full weight pushes on your face. Finally I fix my hands behind my back. So you have to smother my crotch all night long. First the room maid of the hotel free us next morning. :thumbsup:

Omg you're my dream woman only thinking about that gets me so hard

I would lick you as best I can

GMUS27
1 hour ago, shinygirl said:

What kind of clothes did she have to wear while you fuck her face. Maybe a glossy down jacket with hood over her head? My husband likes to look down on my shiny nylon head while I have to suck his cock. At climax he pushes my head tight to his crotch for least one minute. Sometimes I have to choke. Finally he pulls out his cock and clean it on my nylon hood. :rolleyes:

Usually some sort of sporty top and windpants.

chorlax123
On 3/7/2020 at 3:59 PM, CREAMYPANTS said:

I love to wet them & hump until I explode! 

like pee in them? If so, me too!

16 hours ago, shinygirl said:

At climax he pushes my head tight to his crotch for least one minute.

Wow! I've just recently gotten into these kinds of videos, but I've wondered is it actually fun/enjoyable to be on the receiving side?

shinygirl
1 hour ago, chorlax123 said:

I've wondered is it actually fun/enjoyable to be on the receiving side?

It’s not the taste of your cum :D

It’s the submission to the person! He could do everything he want. I have no chance to escape out of this helpless situation. :whistling: So I get horny as soon as he cuffs my hands behind my back. ;)

Overalls

I like vacuuming nylon pants. I only have a pair if winter bibs tho. I am willing to make a vid in exchange for a video of a girl vacuuming her nylon pants

Shinyfun11

Yes i like breathplay (like bagging, hanging strangling) in shiny nylon.

And i like to see women in faux leather pants with nylon jacket, women in shiny wetlook spandex catsuit, latex (catsuit), pvc, plastic, and of course nylon rainwear

CREAMYPANTS

Has anybody achieved a hands free orgasm in there Swishy Pants? I can do this if I get really excited lol...  

Shinyfun11
19 hours ago, CREAMYPANTS said:

Has anybody achieved a hands free orgasm in there Swishy Pants? I can do this if I get really excited lol...  

Yes i can get hands free orgasms in my shiny nylon pants. And yes i need to be very excited. And the pictures and vids from @shinygirl help alot with cumming in my pants hands free.